Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Vana toodePorsche 911 GT3 RS4.65325173.
Piiratud aja jooksul saad iga ostuga topeltkoguse VIP-punkte!
Avasta ikoonilist Porsche 911 GT3 RS autot!
Saa osa ikoonilise Porsche 911 GT3 RS-i sõidust selle tõetruu LEGO® Technicu sarja mudeliga. Suures karbist leiad spetsiaalse kollektsionääride brošüüri, milles on toodud ülevaade LEGO Technicu ja Porsche GT autode ajaloost, ja neli tõetruu kujundusega velge, millel on RS-i embleem. Elemendikomplektid on eraldi karpides ja soovitatud ehitusjärjekord annab ettekujutuse sõiduki kokkumonteerimise reaalsest protsessist. Mudelil on oranži värvi detailitäpne kujundus, punased amordid, detailsed esituled, tagatuled, pidurikaliibrid ja madala profiiliga rehvidega veljed. Selle avatava kokpiti komplektis on üksikasjalik armatuurlaud, töötav käigukast, käiguvahetuslabadega rool, võidusõiduistmed ja kindalaegas unikaalse seerianumbriga. Masinal on avatavad uksed ning avatav kapott hoiuruumi ja kohvriga ning taga avatava kattega mootoriruum, kus on liikuvate kolvidega 6-silindriline mootor. See mudel (1:8) pakub haaravat ja vinget ehituskogemust.
- Komplektis on tõetruu kujundusega aerodünaamiline kere, kohandatav tagaspoiler, esi- ja tagatuled, punased amordid, originaalkujundusega veljed (RS-i embleemiga), detailsed pidurikaliibrid, madala profiiliga veljed, töötav käigukast, töötav rool käigukangidega, detailitäpsed istmed, kindalaegas mudeli seerianumbriga, avatavad uksed, avatav kapott kohvriga ja avatav tagaluuk, mis katab detailitäpset 6-silindrilist mootorit.
- Komplektis on valik tõetruusid kleepse.
- Kujunduses kasutatakse oranži värvi.
- Ava uksed ja kiika sisse detailirohkesse kokpitti.
- 6-silindrilisele liikuvate kolbidega detailitäpsele mootorile juurde pääsemiseks tõsta tagaluuk üles.
- Unikaalse seerianumbri vaatamiseks ava kindalaegas.
- Tarnitakse luksuslikus karbis.
- Komplektis on spetsiaalne kollektsionääride brošüür, milles on toodud ülevaade LEGO Technicu ja Porsche GT autode ajaloost ja põhjalikud ehitusjuhised.
- See LEGO® Technicu komplekt pakub haaravat ja vinget ehituskogemust.
- Selles komplektis on üle 2700 osa.
- See ehituskomplekt sobib alates 16. eluaastast.
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS-i mõõdud: kõrgus ca 17 cm (6”), pikkus ca 57 cm (22”) ja laius ca 25 cm (9”).
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSpent a lot of time but worth it!KamCheung | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would rather describe it as an artwork. Really impressive by the curve outside and the gears and engine inside. But something need to be mentioned is that the PDK gearbox sequence is wrong. Also, the double engagement of PDK occurs frequently which can totally stop the gears from functioning. It's a disappointing flaw. If you want to own this model and have a better functional chasis, you may need to search for some fan-made improvement (e.g., on Eurobricks forum). Thankfully we have talented designer in LEGO group AND talented fans all over the world. Together we may see more extrodinary models.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorth the money!Mazer36 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI can't believe how much detail and effort the lego designers put in this set, taking three years to develop! I had such an amazing experience putting the 4 speed transmission together, then continuing with the interior, after the body work of the Porsche. You get an code ingraved in a 1 X 4 white tile that give you special access to a certificate and pictures. Without any mortors or anything in the way, they could've add HOG steering as a option to the builder but, I really wish they could've make this an RC because there is plenty room to add a servo and a XL mortor. I'm still completely satisfied with the product although it lacks some features it should've had!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 13 hrs 48 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA challenging and rewarding build!Nigel89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Lego Technic build in over 15 years, and I must admit it was a great build to get me back into the range. The presentation of the set is by far the most impressive ever seen by Lego. Opening the box instantly shows the effort put into the development of this set. It feels like a premium collectors piece worthy of the high price tag. The build itself is straightforward, and will give little problems if giving it 100% concentration. Unlike other technic sets that focus on mechanics first and presentation second, this set is truly about its looks. Whilst all the internal workings are hidden by panels and the steering has a lot of play in it, this set is a must have for any Porsche or Lego enthusiast. I hope Lego will invest in future 1:8 scale builds.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFor Technic fans looking for a real challengeLukuan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter turning 18 and saving enough money, I treated myself to one of the lego sets I could never have as a child. It took many hours over several days to finish this build. The unboxing experience is second to none; the presentation of the set is incredible. The manual contains some information on history of Porsche and the process of manufacturing, but it is mostly bubbly praise about the company and the car. There are some pretty cool pictures of the manufacturing process though, and is much more interesting to read than most other lego manuals. Instructions are as clear as always. The first box builds the chassis, drivetrain, and transmission. This is by far the most rewarding part of the build. Engineers at Lego and Porsche have really outdone themselves here, and I spent a couple hours just trying to figure out how the gears interacted with each other and how all the mechanisms in the car functioned. It is true that the transmission shifts from 1st to 3rd to 2nd to 4th gear, but Lego has claimed that this was an intentional design. Whether you want to switch it for it to be correct is up to you. Every bit and piece has a purpose. Finding those purposes was a fun learning experience. The next three boxes mainly focus on building components of the frame, the parts that make the technic skeleton a Porsche 911 GT3 RS instead of just a mass of gears. The designers at Lego really thought outside the box for this one, using panels and pieces in ways that I've never seen before. Even though models like the Tower Bridge or Opera House have many more pieces, many steps are tedious replication of one part. With the Porsche 911 GT3, You are never asked to build the same part over more than twice. Every page is a different step, and the build does not ever get boring or too repetitive. Really what you are spending $300 on is not the final product, but the build experience itself, which is presented in several handsome boxes and guided by a clearly written, colorful manual for many hours of non repetitive fun. If you are looking for a 1:8 model of the Porsche 911 GT3 that is an impeccable replica of the real car for display, this set is not for you. This set does make for a very cool display piece, but it is not a perfect model of the real car. If you enjoy challenging Lego builds and want to see new Technic mechanisms never before used, start saving some money. If you can't save $300 dollars, a great alternative is the 24 hours race car. Thanks for reading my review! If you would like, I have posted a picture of my car's serial number which will get you some pretty cool wallpapers and posters at lego.com/technic.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55