LEGO® Movie Maker
Praegu saadavalLEGO® Movie Maker2.554.
Saa filmirežissööriks komplektiga LEGO® Movie Maker!
Tee oma film mängukomplektiga THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70820 LEGO Movie Maker, kus on filmilava, kaamera jalg nutitelefoni jaoks ja rohkelt lahedaid rekvisiite! Laval on raam liikuvate kinnitustega, millega saab kinnitada ja kujundada rekvisiite, tegelaskujusid ja tarvikuid, kahepoolne taust alternatiivsete stseenide jaoks, lisaks platvorm sisseehitatud liuguritega, et tegelaskujusid liigutada. Kinnitage kaamera jalg ühte kolmest kinnituskohast erinevate nurkade alt filmimiseks ja kaamera liigutamiseks. Selle komplektiga LEGO MOVIE 2 on ka kaasas rekvisiidid nagu Emmeti põgenemisbagi ja Rexi Rexplorer, kolm minifiguuri, mininukk, neli klotsidest ehitatud figuuri ja raptori figuur loominguliseks mängimiseks.
- Komplektis on üheksa THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ tegelaskuju: kolm uut, 2019. a jaanuaris ilmuvat komplekti LEGO MOVIE 2 minifiguuri ‑ Emmet, Lucy ja Rex ‑ ja uus, 2019. a jaanuaris ilmuv, komplekti Õnne Kaose mininukk, neli klotsidest ehitatud komplekti LEGO MOVIE 2 figuuri ‑ Sõdalaskiisu, Täht, kuninganna Watevra Wa'Nabi (klotsidena), tulnukas-sissetungija - ja raptori figuur.
- Komplekti THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ kuulub filmilava, pöörlev kaamera jalg, kuhu saad asetada oma nutitelefoni ja rekvisiidid.
- Laval on raam kahe liikuva kinnitustega, millega saab kinnitada ja kujundada rekvisiite, tegelaskujusid ja tarvikuid, kahepoolne papist taust Apokalüpsisburgi ja Systar System’i piltidega, lisaks platvorm kahe sisseehitatud liuguriga, et tegelaskujusid laval liigutada, kolm kinnituskohta kaamera jala jaoks kaamera liigutamiseks ja alternatiivseteks nurkadeks ning kaks aiaelementi.
- Kaamera jalal on nutitelefoni hoidmise funktsioon.
- Tegevuste rekvisiitide hulgas on Emmeti põgenemisbagi pöörleva minifiguuri kokpit, Rexi kokkupandav Rexplorer, minitähelaev Systar, mini Rexplorer ja läbipaistvad, eemaldatavad pulgad tegelaskujude ja sõidukite liigutamiseks.
- Kombineeri Emmeti põgenemisbagi Sõdalaskiisuga, et luua põgenemisbagi/Ultrakiisu combi-mudel.
- Komplektis on Lucy amb, Rexi relv ja Õnne Kaose relv.
- Tarvikuelementidena on lisaks kaasas kaks Emmeti ja Lucy erinevate näoilmetega minifiguuride pead.
- Lavasta lõbust pakatavaid stseene selle suurepärase komplektiga THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™.
- Filmilava mõõtmed: kõrgus 25 cm, laius 16 cm lai ja sügavus 28 cm.
- Kaamera jala mõõtmed: kõrgus 14 cm, laius 15 cm ja sügavus 6 cm.
- Põgenemisbagi mõõtmed: kõrgus 5 cm, pikkus 1 cm ja laius 4 cm.
- Rexi Rexploreri mõõtmed: kõrgus 4 cm, pikkus 7 cm ja laius 6 cm.
- Tulnukas-sissetungija pikkus on 10 cm.
- 18 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSurprisingly fun!tobyandted | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was very fun to build and see the characters being put together and had some play features I wasn't aware of. The characters in this set are: Emmet (with a new face and the scratched printing); Lucy/Wyldstyle (with no new prints or pieces); Rex Dangervest (with a new face print); Sweet Mayhem (unfortunately without her helmet or wings); Queen Watev'ra Wanabi (a micro build with 2 new printed 1x2 bricks, one happy and one angry); Ultrakatty (in a very bizarre but very articulated form, again, with a new face print); a small Duplo invader (with chomping mouth); a big Duplo invader (the one who says "We are from the planet Duploh and we are here to destroy you", again with an opening and partially closing mouth). There are also three vehicles included, all in micro scale (Sweet Mayhem's ship, Rex's ship and the escape buggy.) All of the things have clear rods attached to them (except the minifigs) which are useful for making the movie. The actual set where you can make the movies is quite a fast and basic build, with the main part being a big cardboard sheet of either Apocalypseburg or the Systaar System. There are 2 very neat builds where you attatch a minifigure to a jumper plate and then, using a handle off set, you can move them around and make it look like they are walking. Also, at the top of the set, there are places where you can attatch Sweet Mayhem's ship on one side and Rex's on the other. This allows you to move around the spaceships without having to hold them. Sweet Mayhem's can go up, down, left and right whereas Rex's can only go side to side. The build for the phone holder is very neat too. It has three different stages depending on where you want the camera to be showing and an adjustable part at the top so that it can fit any size (not tablets though!) It can also clip onto three parts of the set so that you can get different angles. Overall, I really enjoyed building this set and also making movies with it. Unfortunately on the Movie Maker App you can only make movies of 1 minute or less. I still really enjoy it though!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 days agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsNot what I was hoping/expecting, disappointingSpeedy353 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfBought for me and my children to create some animations. Firstly, I thought purchasing this set would give me privilege to get the Lego Movie Maker app, but no it's a free app that I could have downloaded anyway. So the app is just an excuse to view all your photos and videos. Secondly, I went to the Lego Discovery Centre in Birmingham where you could take photos and then play them as an animation. Really great and that's what I thought I was getting, but this is actually just a video recording. You get quite a few mini figs, film set and phone holder, but it's a lot of money for what it is. As the app is free it may be worth just making your own phone holder and buying a different set. I ended up downloading another free app to try and recreate the one in the Lego Discovery Centre.18. juuni 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We always work hard to make sure that our packaging is clear, so I'm sorry to hear there was still some confusion. As the box shows, this set is made to go alongside the free THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ Movie Maker app. The app is designed to be a great intro for kids just getting into making short films with LEGO bricks. While you can use the app without the set, the set provides features (like a smartphone stand) that can make filming easier (and more fun!). If you ever need a hand choosing the right product for you and your family, you can always get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 8 days agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsMovie MakerLego4nige | 45-54Purchased for: GrandsonThe Movie maker is a great backdrop for those wishing to create stop go animation. It is quick and easy to assemble. Whilst there are a few rods to support figures vehicles even in flight ( a counter balance may be required for heavier objects), there are very few props to create the scene. A few little bushes or rocks would have gone a long way. My biggest bug bear is the fact that all the base plates etc are Dark Stone Grey I would have expected them to blend in with the back drop scene and use Sand Yellow. We have enough Grey stone plates with other movie makers.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- about 17 hours agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsPoorly designedMAK216 | 35-44My son recently received this for his birthday, I LOVE the idea of this. I love all the character pieces that came in it. I do NOT love the flimsiness of the main piece. It is constantly falling apart, we have to spend more time rebuilding the set piece than we can play with it. This is the most disappointing Lego product I have seen. If I could return it, I totally would. We will be super-gluing this together so that my son can actually play with it as intended.
Response from LEGO SHOP7. märts 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25