Jälita Reverse-Flash™-i ja haara energiatõmbur!
Kihuta kompekti „LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76098 Speed Force Freeze Pursuit“ Dashiga ja nabi kinni Reverse-Flash™ ning pane CyborgCopter vastamisi Killer Frosti jäätiseautoga. CyborgCopteril on võrguheitja ja eemadlatavad relvad (ühest saab kaks minifiguurirelva) ning jäätiseautol kohandatav buldooseritera ja kaks nupsukahurit. Selles superkangelaste sarja mängukomplektis on kokkupandav sinine energiatõmbur, neli minifiguuri ja läbipaistvad jääsinised kahurielemendid ehitiste ja minifiguuride kohandamiseks.
- Komplektis on 4 minifiguuri: The Flash™, Reverse Flash™, Cyborg™ ja Killer Frost™.
- CyborgCopteril on avatav minifiguurikokpit, rootoritera, võrguheitja, lahtikäiv kaksik-nupsuheitja ja radar, millest saab kaks minifiguurirelva, ning läbipaistvast punasest materjalist tuleelemendid.
- Killer Frosti jäätiseautokomplektis on minifiguuriiste, kohandatav buldooseritera, kaksik-nupsukahurid ja läbipaistvast jääsinisest materjalist elemendid.
- Komplektis on ka 10 erinevat läbipaistvast materjalist jääsinist kahurielementi, millega saad oma ehitisi ja minifiguure meelepäraselt kohandada.
- Komplektis on ka kokkupandav sinine energiatõmbur.
- Relvakomplektis on kaks Flashi kahurit.
- Kombineeri komplektidega „76096 Superman™ ja Krypto™ Team-up“ ja „76097 Lex Luthor™ Mech Takedown“, et Justice League‘i seiklused oleksid veelgi põnevamad.
- CyborgCopteri mõõdud: kõrgus ca 8 cm (3”), pikkus ca 26 cm (10”) ja laius ca 12 cm (4”).
- Killer Frosti jääauto mõõdud: kõrgus ca 7 cm (2”), pikkus ca 15 cm (5”) ja laius ca 5 cm (1”).
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGot it earlyKovey | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this set about a week early at Barnes & Noble. The set was exactly as expected. As a collector, I bought this set specifically for the minifigs, which were all needed for my collection. However, for any wanting this for play, I would say that it is a pretty good set. The helicopter is pretty nice. As for minifigs, you cannot go wrong with these. Flash, Reverse Flash, Cyborg & Killer Frost. Definitely recommend this set for collecting or play, but LEGO may want to put the clamps down on these early releases.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest lego set everJaharonov | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis lego set was my favorite lego set. Reverse Flash has been my altime favorite character since... actually nothing has ever been better than reverse flashPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixReverse Flash, at last!ShatterSoldier | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfKnew I wanted this set since it was first leaked, and I certainly wasn't disappointed when I got it all built. EXTRA PIECES include many multi-colored single studs, a short grey rod, an extra cannon trigger, and more. MINIFIGURES: Killer Frost is a great design; I like the facial expressions. She comes with a lot of ice-power accessories like beams, shields and blasts, perfect for both young children playing with the set, as well as older fans that just want to create and display scenes. I only wish her snowflake design on her shirt was a lighter blue. Reverse Flash is the main reason I got this set. For interested collectors, the yellow on his suit seems (to me) like a mix of the standard minifigure skin, and the more orange hue also used on torsos and pants. The faces with red Speed Force eyes, are spot on. Flash is fun too. I think he hasn't changed since his first appearance, aside from some shiny lightning bolt contouring on the chest. The face might be modified, I'm not sure. For both speedsters in this set, I wish they had their boots printed on as well, but that's not too big a deal. Finally, Cyborg is a nice addition, with all his body pieces, even his hands, being covered in metallic sheen. Again, leg detailing would be good here, but most Lego fans probably have the parts to customize him as they wish. VEHICLES: Killer Frost's buggy is a bit simple, but still a decent size to fight Cyborg's chopper, which is a slightly more complex build. I like the cockpit and net-launcher most of all. Minor nitpick would be that the instructions have you put the heads-up display sticker on the outside of the windshield; I put mine on the inside, so it's actually facing Cyborg when he's at the controls. Four figures, and two larger-than-usual vehicles under 50 dollars is quite a deal for Lego DC products, especially when two of the four figures are brand new, and the other two are slightly-improved variants. Get this set right away if you can (And some of the new Wave 2 Lego Batman Movie CMFs, which I'll be reviewing soon)!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 41 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setMystery125 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for the the figures but killer frosts car is a decent build with a great feature and cyborgs helicopter is an excellent with the net launcher and the blades just make it sta d out from my collectionPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55