Item 1 of 19
Item 1 of 19
Item 1 of 19
Item 1 of 19
Avasta Bondi... James Bondi Aston Martin DB5 saladused!
Hangi luba ehitada vinge komplektiga LEGO® Creator Expert 10262 James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5. See muljetavaldav mudel kannab edasi Agent 007 ikoonilise 1965. aasta sportauto elegantsi ja ajatut eridisaini ning selle komplekti kuulub suur valik algupäraseid detaile ja lisaseadmeid. Ava uksed ja imetle viimistletud salongi, kus on peidetav jälitusarvuti ja telefoniga uksesahtel. Kui on aeg tegutsema asuda, aktiveeri katapultiste, vaheta numbrimärki, sea üles tagaakna kuulikindel kate, lülita sisse ratastele paigutatud rehvilõikurid ja tõmba kangi, mis toob välja esitiiva kuulipildujad. Sellel mudelil on ka detailne kuuesilindriline ridamootor, lakitud hõbedane esi- ja tagakaitseraud, valatud hõbedast veljed ning Aston Martini logod ees ja taga. See mudel on loodud eemärgiga pakkuda arendavat ja nauditavat ning nostalgilist ehituskogemust – selleta ei aja läbi ükski Aston Martin DB5, James Bondi filmide ja LEGO ehituskomplektide tõeline fänn.
- Originaalitruu sportauto 1965 Aston Martin DB5 mudel klassikalise disainiga: sellel on lakitud hõbedane esi- ja tagakaitseraud, valatud hõbedast veljed, avatav pakiruum, kapott ja uksed, suur valik James Bond™-i erivarustust, sealhulgas katapultiste, pööratavad numbrimärgid, tagaakna kuulikindel kate, esitiiva kuulipildujad ja ratastele paigaldatud rehvilõikurid.
- Sellel LEGO® James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5 mudelil on avatavad uksed ja peen salongidisain, mille juurde kuulub peidetav jälitusarvuti ja telefoniga uksesahtel.
- Tõsta kapotti ja viska pilk detailirohkele kuuesilindrilisele ridamootorile.
- Tõmba tagakaitserauda ja vabane soovimatutest reisijatest.
- Pööra numbrimärke, tõsta üles tagaakna kuulikindel kate ja lase käiku ratastele paigaldatud rehvilõikurid.
- Tõmba kangi ja lase välja esitiiva kuulipildujad.
- Saa endale Aston Martin DB5 mudel – justnagu James Bond™-i Goldfingeri filmis.
- Komplektis on üle 1290 osa ning see sobib vanusele 16+
- 2018. aasta augusti komplekti uuteks erielementideks on lakitud liitmik, 2 x 4 plaati ja 1 m tuli, lisaks võremustriga plaat (1 x 2).
- Mõõdud: kõrgus ca 10 cm, pikkus ca 34 ja laius ca 12 cm.
96% would recommend this product.
Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3.8rating.postfix
Value for Moneyrating.prefix4.4rating.postfix
Võtke arvesse, et arvustuse kasulikkuse hindamisel kogub ja talletab meie usaldusväärne kolmandast osapoolest teenusepakkuja teie IP-aadressi üksnes selleks, et takistada samalt IP-aadressilt mitme hinde andmist. Selleks et teada saada, kuidas isikuandmeid oma kontrolli all hoida, lugege meie privaatsuspoliitikat.
1 / 38
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAbsolutely the coolest and best build...ever!mdstorlie | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was SO excited to get this set for Christmas after my Saturn V build a year ago. You can see how much energy and passion went into this build from the Lego creators. It embodies all of the nostalgia and fun that has been a part of the James Bond movies, and you can see why they featured this car in so many of them. I agree with all of the other reviewers on here about just how much fun it was to put this one together. The engineering that goes into figuring everything out is with this build is just amazing. Well done, Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIncredible buildNortherner | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn 30+ years of building, this is the first lego set that's made me say "wow" while putting it together. The amount of creativity and thoughtful problem solving on display during the build makes it clear this was a passion project for whoever was involved. The designers must have had a blast. I intentionally avoided reviews and spoilers for the design in this set, and was glad I did. It was fun discovering how the gadgets and weapons are incorporated. I particularly loved how the instruction manual designers *redacted* the gadgets in the intro and individually highlight them at the moment you finish building each one. What a brilliant bit of playfulness! I can't even begin to imagine the challenges and approach in desiging a set to be as crazy smooth and technical as this. Gadgets aside, my favourite part of the build is when you click the elaborate rear quarter windows into place and see how perfectly and smoothly they incorporate into the overall lines of the thing (one of several times i actually said "wow" out loud!) This is the single most impressive and satisfying lego set I've ever built. More than anything I love what this set says about the creative and thoughtful people and culture behind the scenes at lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"I never joke about my work, 007"GarcianSmith | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self"007, we've received intelligence that Auric Goldfinger is planning to rob Fort Knox. Now, we know you're accustomed to driving the latest cars, so we're going to provide you with an Aston Martin DB5 featuring all of the usual bells and whistles from Q Division. Just one problem, though: you'll need to build it yourself" The Aston Martin DB5 is an extremely fun build to put together and has a surprising amount of play options, which means it's much more than just a display piece. In terms of build, it took me approximately 5 hours to build (in one sitting, allowing for a break). As with most sets, you establish the moving parts early on in the build. I found the elastic band section (which controls the Ejector Seat) to be a little more fiddly than usual, but once the surrounding pieces were in place, it wasn't too much of an issue. It's a robust and sturdy build: weighty enough to feel substantial but not too heavy to detract from play. Play-wise, there are many options available: the aforementioned Ejector Seat is controlled using the rear bumper, opening the roof on pull and ejecting the seat on release. Additionally, the gear stick inside the car controls the front facing machine guns and the exhaust pipe raises and lowers the bulletproof shield at the rear of the car. Some of these features are a little stiff, but they're reliably designed and not difficult to use. The only slight negative I have is that the elegance of the car it is based on is a little lost in translation to Lego, featuring far more angles than are present in its real-life counterpart. Don't expect a 1:1 recreation of the DB5. That said, it's a striking design that certainly evokes the classic car and 007's unique features give it a unique feel. Overall, I'm really impressed with the set. A (somewhat) lengthy, but straightforward build and quite a few play options mean this is a must-have for any globe-trotting spy enthusiasts. Excellent.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Creator Series vehicle so far.Bondfan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego have excelled themselves with this product. I was excited from the first marketing glimpses. VIP membership enabled early access to the model. Building was a thoroughly enjoyable experience, especially seeing the innovation that has been used for the bond gadgets. Design of this vehicle was excellent. A great display peice, but also great for children to play with. It will take pride of place on my shelf alongside the mini and the VW Beetle. Well done Lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
1 / 38