Obi-Wani hüperdraiviga Jedi Starfighter võimaldab sul mängida valguskiirusel!
Tuiska Obi-Wani hüperdraiviga Jedi Starfighteriga mööda galaktikaid! Selles detailirohkes LEGO® ehitukomplektis saab kokku panna kosmoselaeva, mida tunneme filmist „Star Wars: Kloonide rünnak“. Komplekti kuulub avatav minifiguurikokpit, ruum R4-P17 Astromechi droidi ülasekstiooni ja kahe nupsukahuri jaoks; suur Hyperdrive kahe vedrulaskeseadme, suurte mootorite ja tõstekäepidemega, mis võimaldab dokitud mudeli kiiret vabastamist. Selles vinges komplektis on ka kolm minifiguuri ja Astromech-droidi figuur.
- Komplektis on 3 minifiguuri: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jango Fett ja noor minijalgadega Boba Fett ning R4-P17 Astromech-droidi figuur.
- Komplektis on Obi-Wani Jedi Starfighter ja kokkupandav Hyperdrive.
- Jedi Starfighteril on minifiguurikokpit, ruum R4-P17 Astromechi droidi ülasekstiooni jaoks (torso hoikoht on laeva sisemuses) ja kaks nupsukahurit.
- Hyperdrive‘il on kaks vedrulaskeseadet, suured mootorid ja kiiresti vabastatav tõstekäepide mugavama mängu võimaldamiseks.
- Doki Starfighter Hyperdrive‘iga ja tõmba selle uuesti vabastamiseks päästikut.
- Haara tõstekäepidemest ja kihuta mudeliga mööda tube.
- Hyperdrive‘i saab asetada igale tasasele pinnale.
- Taaselusta kosmosstseenid, mida tunneme filmist „Star Wars: Kloonide rünnak“.
- Jedi Starfighteri mõõdud: kõrgus ca 8 cm (3”), pikkus ca 28 cm (11”) ja laius ca 12 cm (4”).
- Hyperdrive‘i mõõdud (koos dokitud Jedi Starfighteriga): kõrgus ca 27 cm (10”), pikkus ca 28 cm (11”) ja laius ca 32 cm (12”).
- 18 days agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsCook Set, Cool Minifigures, Slight disappointedRandykennedy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start off by saying, I have over 50 Star Wars LEGO sets, and this was still a fun, and enjoyable build. I absolutely love The Clone Wars, and the LEGO sets for the clone wars. I bought this set to get the Mudtrooper bonus (promotional item during October of 2018) But primarily because it has Jango Fett. Jango Fett, and Boba Fett are my absolute favorite characters/villians/bounty hunters, and sadly I don't have a Jango... Until now. I wanted this set primarily because of the ship and hyperdrive, the hyperdrive was a cool addition, as well as Jango fett. The set looked cool in the pictures. I was kind of expecting the whole build to be a little bit bigger, but overall its a good build. PROS: Minifigures are awesome in this set Hyperdrive ring is very sturdy, and the quick release works well. Nice cockpit design for Obi CONS: Stickers, a lot of them... a lot No place to put the lightsaber... really the design could have had a hook for the lightsaber on the ship, like Anakins. Price should have been more around $60-$70 not $100... I felt like I was paying a lot just for the minifigures. Anakin's fighter is $20, and was a solid great build. So i'm paying $80 more for 2 more minifigures and a circle? Yeah I truly feel like I paid for Jango and Boba in this set and not the build. Flimsy ship - Everytime I pick it up it feels like its going to fall apart, and not just the wings but the whole upper level Overall, it was enjoyable, and different so I liked it. The ship is a different design from the Anakins ship, but also similar in a way. The New Anakins ship is much more sturdy and detailed.5. oktoober 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat Set!N8theGr8 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This build was much like #7661, especially the hyperdrive ring. But I really enjoyed it and thought it was a bit more fun. The alternate faces on the minifigs are awesome too. I've been waiting for another Jango minifig since #75015. Worth the money!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsOutstanding productGrevious | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set with very intricate detail and it looks like it flew right of the screen!! Lovely figures and I especially liked the new 2013 Jango Fett it looks much better than the 2002 version. I really appreciated the lifting handle and the docking system for the Starfighter. This looks a lot better than the 2002 version which is just flat, literally! But the price is way to much it shouldn't be $180 NZD but $150 NZD no, no ,no. Everything good here is just torn apart by this horrible price . I recommend this but next time you do a model like this we need a lower price.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starstruiz7 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed building this set it was fun and made me feel like a kid again. This set was not hard to build. But my astro mech came with no head. It also come with a bag a legos that i dont know where they go to. They are part number 6004908 i checked the book twice and was not mention where they belong.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55