Loo võimas Hulkbuster ja demonstreeri seda!
Pane kokku ja esitle! LEGO® Marveli superkangelaste sarja komplektis „Super Heroes 76105 The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition“ on väga paljudest detailidest koosnev LEGO® klotsidest versioon Hulkbusteri robotist. Sellel mängutegelasel on pööratav torso, muudetava asendiga sõrmed, käed, jalad ja jalalabad ning pimedas helendavad elemendid. Valikus on kaks vahetatavat vasakut kätt, nende seas löömisfunktsiooniga puuvasarakäsi. Rinnaosast saab sisse lülitada LEGO valgusklotsi. Selles superkangelaste sarja komplektis on erinevate kinnituspunktidega väljapanekualus liikuvate jäsemetaga robotikonstruktsiooni esitlemiseks ning uus (seisuga märts 2018) Iron Man Mark 43 minifiguur.
- Komplektis uus (seisuga märts 2018) Iron Man Mark 43 minifiguur.
- Hulkbusteril on tõstetav pea, pöörlev torso, muudetava asendiga sõrmed, käed, jalad ja jalalaba, LEGO® valgusklots (rinnakuosas) ja kaks vahetatavat vasakut kätt – harilik käsi ja löögifunktsiooniga puurvasaraga käsi – ning 12 pimedas helendavat elementi.
- Rinnatule sisselülitamiseks vajutage Hulkbusteri seljal olevat nuppu.
- Platvormil on ülestõstetav Hulkbusteri teabeplaat, 8 kinnituspunkti liikuvate jäsemetaga robotikonstruktsiooni jaoks; töölaud, kuhu on kinnitatud arvutiekraanielemendid, ruum kokkupandava maasturi jaoks ja kokkupandav Veronica satelliit.
- Ühenda kena väljapaneku jaoks Hulkbusteri käsi robotikonstruktsiooni haara külge.
- Komplektis on ka tulekustuti.
- See mängusuperkangelane sobib lastele alates 14. eluaastast.
- Hulkbusteri mõõdud: kõrgus ca 25 cm (9”), pikkus ca 10 cm (3”) ja laius ca 22 cm (8”).
- Platvormi mõõdud (ilma lisahaarade/-plaadita): laius ca 19 cm (7”), sügavus ca 21 cm (8”) ja kõrgus ca 2 cm (1”).
- Sisaldab LEGO® valgusklotsi.
- about 11 hours agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsExcellent build with ONE glaring flawMagius | 45-54Purchased for: SelfI was looking for this set since the fan submitted Lego Ideas kit was not approved by Lego. We all knew they had something in the plans and this is it. Let me first start by saying this is a very enjoyable build. The platform, extras, and interchangeable arm are a brilliant idea, adding context and detail. The Hulkbuster armor itself has enough bulk and detail to make any fan happy. I wish the knees would bend, but I guess the designers opted for stability and more detail instead of actual knees. Can't really blame them. Up to that point I was back to being a little boy, excitedly building the figure. But I cannot express enough disappointment at the choice of LED light to represent the ARC reactor. Instead of the bright bluish white, as it was in the movies and on the Lego box kit, Lego opted for a (very much cheaper) yellowish/orange LED and has you place a blue translucent block in front of it. My guess to try and mask the color. It does not work. It is an horrible choice and would ruin the set if it wasn't such a cool build. For that reason I am knocking one star out of what should be a perfect 5 star kit imo. If you don't mind such details, by all means go for it. It is and looks pretty awesome. But I can't help but wish that Lego would re-issue the LED light to every owner. It is that bad. Realistically, I will be looking for a replacement and will refrain from pre-ordering sets like this until they are reviewed.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 22 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMark 43 SuitLeftShark | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was certainly fun. Worked on it after work and took me around 6.5 hours taking my time. The build looks quite appealing and seems to match the appearance from the Avengers age of Ultron quite nicely. One minor gripe about it's appearance is the yellow lighting for the Arc reactor instead of blue but it's minor because the lighting certainly ads to the set. I like the design in that with the joints you have a level of flexibility on how you wish to set it up for posing. One thing that I think could've been worked on is the tendency to lean forward or backwards based on the pose for stability like maybe special weighted bricks in the feet but this isn't a fail on the set. Positioning of the extremities can offset that and aide the sets tendency to lean.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 6 hrs 41 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 29 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsExcellent SetAgorason | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been meaning to get my hands on this for quite some time, so I was super excited to finally see it in store. The build alone was amazing and I had a great time putting him all together. He stands fine, the rubber grips in both his feet and the stand are a great addition. He's very poseable and holds the poses well. He lacks knee joints which is a little bit of a drawback, but nothing so much that it takes away from the overall piece. He's sturdy, he's fun, I love it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsOne of my best LEGO building experiencesCheng | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed every second building this model! The joints are a bit weak, but doesn’t take the fun out. Wise decision to not add the knee joints. I love it, thanks for bringing this beautiful product to us.:)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45