Ekstreemseiklussõidukiga saad seigelda senitundmatutes piirkondades!
Ekstreemsseiklussõidukiga saad teada, mida tähendab tõeliselt hea haarduvus ja manööverdatavus! Masinal on neli erakordse haarduvuse ja töötava vedrustusega roomikut, üleslükatavad uksed langetatava astmelauaga, ülestõstetav katusetelk, töötav vints, esiroolisüsteem, avatav kapott, detailirohke liikuvate kolvidega V8 mootor ja lukustatav tagaluuk. Komplektis on ka hoiusahtel, küljepanipaigad esmaabikomplekti ja kahe tulekustutiga ning katuseraam, kus on kaks tumerohelist kanistrit. Selle LEGO® Technicu sarja kaks-ühes-mudeli kujunduses on kasutatud kollast, musta ja lillat värvi ja viimistluskleepse ning selle saab ümber ehitada mobiilseks veomasinaks.
- Masinal on neli erakordse haarduvuse ja töötava vedrustusega roomikut, üleslükatavad uksed langetatava astmelauaga, lukustatav tagaluuk, töötav vints, esiroolisüsteem, avatav kapott, detailirohke liikuvate kolvidega V8 mootor, hoiusahtel labidaga, avatav küljepanipaik esmaabikomplekti ja kahe tulekustutiga ning katuseraam kahe tumerohelise kanistriga.
- Kujunduses kombineeritakse kollast, musta ja lillat värvi ning kasutatakse dekoratiivseid kleepse.
- Manööverda Extreme Adventure‘iga ja pööra selle jõulise haardega roomikuid.
- Integreeritud katusetelgi ülestõstmiseks pööra kangi.
- Ava üleslükatav uks ning vaata, kuidas astmed paigale asetuvad.
- Laadi vedelikukanistrid katuseraamile ja ava küljelaekad, et pääseda ligi esmaabikomplektile ja kahele tulekustutile ning libista välja sahtel, et pääseda ligi labidale.
- Selle mudeli komplektis on ka LEGO® Technicu 40. aastapäeva tähistamiseks valmistatud eridisainiga klots.
- See LEGO® Technicu komplekt pakub haaravat ja vinget ehituskogemust.
- Mõeldud ainult siseruumides kasutamiseks.
- Kaks-ühes-mudel: saab ehitada ümber mobiilseks veomasinaks.
- Ekstreemse seikluse masina mõõdud: katusetelk üles tõstetud ja uksed avatud – kõrgus ca 30 cm (11”), pikkus ca 44 cm (17”) ja laius ca 25 cm (9”); katusetelk alla lastud ja uksed suletud – kõrgus ca 26 cm (10”) ja laius ca 24 cm (9”).
- Mobiilse veomasina mõõdud: kõrgus ca 19 cm (7”), pikkus ca 47 cm (18”) ja laius ca 20 cm (7”).
- 7 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsExtreme Adventure - 42069wamtune | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have to say this is one of the best Technic models out in 2017. This set is very well designed with lots of features. I do not believe this truck needs to have power functions. All the static controls give it lots of hours of playability. This is one of my grand children's favorite LEGO.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsWorth the Money!Connorb8832 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!My dad got me this for Christmas. I have built legos all my life and all I can say is that this build is worth all the money spent and is fun to construct and play with. If you’re going to get this for a friend/family member then make sure they are advanced enough to build this. This is more advanced than most LEGO technic builds because the bags do not come labeled with numbers so you have to dump them all in separate piles. Sometimes it is difficult finding certain pieces because there are so many, but even though that’s a challenge, I guess that’s part of building LEGO’s. In the end I would recommend this to anyone who is advanced enough and is partially familiar with LEGO technics.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsDesign 10/10karstajude | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm was very excited when I was building this. There's lot of details, but where are the sideview mirror stickers like in Claas and Mercedes? ;) Also, after 15 years of Lego building pause, I was impressed by the winch because its something I've not seen before (in Technic build). There is good room for some quick RC modding, and remodeling the chassis for full RC functionality doesn't seem so overwhelming. I gave playabilty 3/5 because the model takes a lot of force to move forward/backward and steer. This can be improved a lot by switching the tracks to wheels. I'm still trying to figure out what that "62 MR 56" means... More hidden puzzles, please! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsTerrific Lego Technic modelAlan7791 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was one of the best Lego Technic builds I ever had. Terrific style and so many mechanical moving parts. Just one: the Mercedes style gull-wing opening doors. Comes in two colors and I added some parts in purple of my own. Also, I dropped the tank treads in favor of wheels (taken from my collection). And I didn't like the decals included which I felt just messed up the beautiful lines of the jeep. In addition, I added extra parts for decoration such as head lights, swivel seat, opening roof and trim to improve the overall beauty of the car's lines. On the downside, I have never built a Lego Technic product with so many missing parts and items I don't think were packed in the box or even exist. Fortunately, I have a big, organized collection of standard Lego parts. And I turned to them more and more. Also, Lego could have been a little more generous and supply the pieces in numbered bags (such as is done in the Porsche and Bugatti). It was very frustrating to go through all the trays of parts I set up in order to minimize the search time (and the frustration). All in all, this was a great build and terrific outcome (as you'll see in the pictures) though some frustration was involved.18. aprill 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! It’s very rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces. Usually you’ll find them stuck in the packaging, used in place of a similar piece, or hiding somewhere near your building area. If you’ve checked all over and the parts haven't appeared it’s super easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the “Bricks & Pieces” option to get started. As for those numbered bags, while many of our sets do have them, others (like this one) do not. Sometimes that's because the build doesn't naturally break into stages, and sometimes it's to give our fans a little extra challenge.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55