Võida vägeva Surmatähega lahing impeeriumi nimel!
Taaslavasta Star Warsi saaga imelisi stseene koos Imteeriumi parima planeedihävitusrelvaga - Surmatäht! Tänu oma üle 4000 detailile on sellel fantastilisel mudelil terve galaktika keerukaid ja autentseid keskkondi, k.a superlaseri juhtruum, imperiaalne konverentsiruum, angaaribaas koos liikuva õhkutõusualusega ning Lord Vaderi TIE Advanced‘iga, milles on ruumi Lord Vaderile endale; Emperor Palpatine troonisaal, droidide haldusruum, kinnipidamisplokk, tõmbekiir, kaubapiirkond, turbolaser koos vedrulaadimisega relvade ja istmetega kahele surmatähe laskurile ning kahe liigutatava turbo-lasertorniga. See vaimustav komplekt sisaldab ka 23 ikoonilist minifiguuri ja kahte droidi, mis tagavad Star Warsi lahingunaudingu.
- Komplektis on 23 minifiguuri: Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, impeeriumi laevastiku sõdalane, impeeriumi ohvitser, 2 Stormtroopers, 2 Death Star Troopers, 2 Emperor's Royal Guards, 2 Death surmatähe püssimeest, h Star ähe droidan Kenobi, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, C-3PO, Han Solo, Han Solo (maskeeritud), Luke Skywalker (Tatooine), Luke Skywalker (maskeeritud) and Luke Skywalker (viimane duell), lisaks R2-D2, Imperial Astromech ja Dianoga prügipressi koletis.
- superlaseri juhtruum, imperiaalne konverentsiruum, angaaribaas koos liikuva õhkutõusualusega ning eemaldatav TIE Advanced‘iga, milles on ruumi Lord Vaderile endale; Emperor Palpatine troonisaal, droidide haldusruum, kinnipidamisplokk, tõmbekiir, kaubapiirkond, turbolaser koos vedrulaadimisega relvade ja istmetega kahele surmatähe laskurile ning kahe liigutatava turbo-lasertorniga.
- Relvade alla kuuluvad kolm valgusmõõka, neli kahurit, kolm kahurpüstolit, neli vintpüssi, kaks Force Lightning elementi ning amb.
- Laadi vedruga turbo-laserkahureid, et hoida vaenlased kaugel.
- Manööverda Lord Vaderi TIE Advanced positsioonile ja valmistu õhkutõusuks.
- Võitle troonikambris kuninga vahimeestega ning astu seejärel Palpatine‘i vastu!
- Aita Leial põgeneda kinnipidamisplokist ja kiigu koos Luke‘iga üle kuristiku ohutusse kohta!
- Kas Obi-Wan lülitab tõmbekiire välja ja aitab mässajatel Impeeriumi vastu võidu saavutada?
- Kas leiad Dianoga prügipressi koletise?
- Ärata ellu muud klassikalise Star Warsi filmide unustamatud stseenid.
- Suurepärane lisand mis tahes LEGO® Star Warsi kollektsioonile.
- Komplekt pakub eakohast meisterdusrõõmu alates neljateistkümnendast eluaastast.
- On üle 41 cm lai ja 42 cm kõrge.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe battle station is fully operational!!2222 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just finished building the ultimate collector’s series death star and it is totally awesome. One of my most favourite features are the detention block and the trash compactor.i like how the detention block has a little trap door leading right to the compactor and you can make han, luke, chewie and leia jump in. I also like how the stickers in the detention blocks hallway make it look longer. I also like the hangar bay too and how LEGO revised the diagona. My favourite minifigure is the black suited imperial officer and imperial navy troopers. I strongly recomend this set if you have enough money!!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of the best Lego buildsIncendium | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI recently purchased this set on Amazon, with Prime I got the set for 20% off and it is so worth it. The build took me 18 hours over a span of 2 days, the first day took me 13 hours and the next day took the remaining 5. The set has so many playable areas, traps, and hidden secrets. The set comes with 23 minifigures, which are all so much more detailed than the 2008 version of this set. It's a very good upgrade. Many people talk about the price, and how its too expensive, but the set you get is very worth it. I replaced the lightsaber hilts on the minifigures with the old chrome versions, which are much better than the current metallic grey. I also tried to replicate each scene from the cover art, and the back cover art of the Lego box. I had to add about 3 Darth Vaders onto the set, to recreate the Obi-Wan fight, the Throne Room fight, and the round table. Highly recommend this set for any Lego fans, just know that the build is a long time, which was one of my favourite things about the set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEveryone is overreacting, Krennic deliveredsuperfan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPeople are overreacting. Krennic made sure to deliver a Death Star, and he did. As soon as the pictures of 75159 and 75098 came out, the community ranted on these sets. This reaction will soon grow to the universal dislike of both sets. Both those sets had high price-per-piece ratios, yet 10236 had a higher ratio, and it was met with universal acclaim. 10236 even had fewer figures and fewer exclusive ones. 75159 upset a lot because many own 10188. For the regular customer, an improved remake with a slightly increased price tag is favourable over a discontinued set that is 2-3 times the price. After reading many of the reviews, it is clear that they’re reviewing the price tag, the UCS label, and the picture at the front. I never seen people do an instruction manual comparison, and prove the sets to be complete replicas. Many people enjoy the set, so it isn’t right to push the negative reaction. Now to the review. This model requires a clear table to make most of your play. Since this model is so heavy, it is important to carry it using both arms, and have it close to the floor. This model is not sturdy, and it cannot withstand falls. To show the amount of room, I took photos of the death star without the minifigures. Since the rooms are connected and have a lot of space, there is a lot of play value. To provide vehicle play value, we get a TIE advanced; the model’s wings come off too easily, and it cannot withstand pressure. Despite the space constraints, the throne room was captured well, and the railing has a more precise location. After comparing the building instructions, I found the sets to be structurally the same. In the old set, only grey bricks embed the plates, coloured bricks are ow embedded into the plates and several sections of the set feel more complete. The railings are more curved and complete. The racks and canisters have more pieces in their builds, and they look more detailed. The biggest improvement are the minifigures, and now they are up to today’s standards. You also get four more imperials. Tarkin has a more detailed torso and lighter hair than his Rebels counterpart. Leia’s torso, and Han’s hair were long overdue updates. We finally got them. The Death Star Troopers exclusive torso better match the films. The lieutenant and officer are recurring extras, and have unique torsos. All capes use crease-free fabric. Consoles have updated prints. The turbo laser has received a huge update, and the central laser is more secured. As someone who did not own 10188, the entire build process felt new to me. I just got into LEGO Star Wars when 10188 came out, and I was never able to afford it. By the time I could, I was disappointed with 10188’s minifigure selection. With 75159’s release, it worked out in the end. If you already own 10188, this set is probably not worth your time, money, and space. If you enjoy Star Wars and Rogue One, and you want your VIP points to go to good use, I highly recommend this set. I hope this helps. Merry Christmas and happy holidaysPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat setLEGOstarwarsguy12 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since I was young, I have always wanted the Lego death star, but the old one was so outdated that I never saved enough to get it. Once this one came out, I knew I had to get it. It doesn't deserve All the hate, just because it is $100 more. It has so many minifigs and big plates that are worth more than 10 cents per piece. I just wish it could have had a little more updates such as remodeling some of the interior. They could have put some grey pieces to put on the emperor's stairs, like the Death Star final duel set had. Also the trash compactor leaks pieces a lot. That's why I fixed those things!Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45