Tähista moodulehitiste kümnendat aastapäeva Assamblee väljaku mudeliga!
Reisi imelisele Assamblee väljakule, mis kujundati LEGO® Modular Buildingsi 10 aasta tähistamiseks ja millel on palju hämmastavaid üksikasjalikke detaile ja peidetud üllatusi. Hoone hõlpsalt eemaldatavad osad võimaldavad ligipääsu ülimalt üksikasjalikule sisustule, mis hõlmab pagariäri, lillepoe ja kohvikuga esimest korrust, muusikapoe, fotostuudio ja hambaravikabinetiga teist korrust ning tantsustuudio ja korteriga ülakorrust, millelt pääseb grilliga katuseterrassile. Hoone väliskujundusel on üksikasjalik kõnnitee välikohviku mööbli, purskkaevu ja tänavalampidega ning ülimalt viimistletud fassaad üksikasjalike akende ja uste, kolme ehitatava poesildi, torni ja dekoratiivse katuseäärisega. Komplektis on kaheksa minitegelaskuju ja üks beebi.
- Komplektis on kaheksa minifiguuri: hambaarst, barista, pagar, muusikapoe müüja, tantsija, fotograaf ja LEGO® fänn ning beebi.
- Kolmetasandilisel Assamblee väljakul on autentne viimistletud fassaad üksikasjalike akende ja uste, kolme ehitatava poesildi, torni, dekoratiivse katuseäärise ja katuseterrassiga, samuti on sellel üksikasjalik plaaditud ja purskkaevuga kõnnitee, välikohviku mööbel ja kaks tänavalampi.
- Esimesel korrusel on pagariäri leti, kassaaparaadi, riiulite, avaneva ahju, pulmatordi ja ehitatavate pagaritoodete ja maiustustega; lillepood leti, kassaaparaadi, aiatoolide, lilleseadete, bukettide ning sini-kollase papagoiga; ning kohvik espressomasina, leti, istmete ja pirukatega.
- Teisel korrusel on muusikapood ehitatava trummikomplekti, kahe kitarri ja saksofoniga; fotostuudio ehitatava klassikalise kaamera ja reguleeritatava statiiviga ning hambaravikabinett ehitatava leentooli, ooteruumi, telefoni ja kraanikausiga.
- Ülemisel korrusel on tantsustuudio ehitatava klaveri ja peegliga; korter ehitatava kokkupandava diivanvoodi, üksikasjaliku köögi, tualettruumi, LEGO® minirongi, moodulehitiste ja Eiffeli torniga, samuti on sellel ligipääs katuseterrassile ehitatava grilli, laua ja hooletusse jäetud taimega.
- Tarvikud hõlmavad baleriiniseelikut, chihuahua't, soolakringlit, dekoratiivset kana ja kommi. Samuti on komplektis ehitatav telefon, grill, lapsekäru ja ehitatavad lambid.
- Eemalda hoone osad üksikasjaliku sisustuse juurde pääsemiseks.
- Tunnusta Modular Buildingsit LEGO® Creator Experti ägeda 10. juubeli komplektiga!
- Selles komplektis on üle 4000 osa.
- 2017. aasta kevade dekoratiivsete uudiselementide hulka kuuluvad hambaarsti ülakeha, hambaarsti aken ning 2 × 3 plaat Nurgakohviku (10182) karbi pildiga.
- Palju kaarjaid ja nurgaplaate, väljaulatuvate akendena kasutatavaid garaažiuksi ning katuselementidena kasutatavaid LEGO® Technicu ekskavaatorikoppi.
- Kogu kokku ja ehita kogu linn sarjast LEGO® Creator Experti Modular Building: Pariisi restoran (10243), Detektiivi büroo (10246) ja Klotsipank (10251).
- Mõõdud: kõrgus 35 cm (13 tolli), laius 38 cm (14 tolli) ja sügavus 25 cm (9 tolli).
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing level of detailLesley | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving always 'created my own' Lego builds, I have been sceptical about the enjoyment level from a kit. I came across Assembly Square while selecting doors and windows to boost my supply and my husband bought it for me with a view to 'use' the elements from the kit. When the kit arrived, I was amazed at the size of the box and vast array of pieces and thought it looked so cool that I would build the kit. I have had so much fun building this and marvelling at the amazing detail and ingenious use of bricks! I now see the many hours of enjoyment that can be gained from a 'kit' build and would urge anyone else who feels the same to give one of the expert builds a try. Needless to say, I will not be breaking this down and our daughter is now nearing completion of the bank and I have the detectives office on the way ready to start next week! We plan on building a whole street. The build took a total of approximately 16 hours - I only built at week-ends and took my time to make sure it was perfect. The instructions were brilliant, very easy to follow. This set is a little more expensive than the others but at just over 4000 pieces and the amazing level of detail, it is understandable.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Beautiful Detailed Modular SetPepster | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't going to buy another Lego Creative Expert Set for awhile, but after seeing how detailed this set was -- I couldn't resist. What really made me pull the trigger was seeing the dentist office and apartment that had a bathroom. Even though I don't like going to the dentist the details that Lego put into that dentist office was amazing and the rest of the rooms are just as good when it comes to details. The Photography Studio is a little small, but I love the old fashion camera. The Dance Studio with the mirror and the very detailed piano is just beautiful. The only room that I have a small gripe with is the outdoor grill, it's bland compared to the other rooms. I think I might add an umbrella to that room, so if it rains the minifigures won't get wet. This is only my third creative expert modular build, so I really can't comment on the easter eggs that Lego has put into this set from previous modular sets. However, one won't be disappointed if one is new to the modular scene. This set is a little more expensive that most modular sets that Lego has done, but it's worth it if one is a lego fan which I definitely am. I know there are cheaper solutions, but being a graphics designer I know that buying true Lego is the proper thing to do. The designers and everyone involved in the manufacturing process at Lego deserved to make the money of the product. The only thing I get disappointed in is when I finish building a Lego set and building the Assembly Square was fun, but the build went too fast. It was also challenging at times, but not to bad. I have found out that separating the parts before starting to build helps out a lot. I think the playability on this set would be extremely good, for I even find myself posing the minifigures when going to take pictures. Pushing a button so the pastries come out of the oven in the bakery is just cute. I'm 53 years old and find building Legos to be fun, for it's like building a jigsaw puzzle that when all the pieces are together it forms something that can displayed for a long time.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBeautiful settweety24311 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set is absolutely stunning! The detail that is on each floor is phenomenal. We have a few modular buildings and this one really added such a nice style to my sets. It took approximately 3 days to build as with the usual work, kids and life gets in the way of building it but could be done in less time. Each floor has a different theme in each building that is just so adorable. It really brings the set to life. I look forward to seeing what is next from Lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA great way to start 2017 Lego...Great Buildreluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThank you Lego. Thank you for making January 1, 2017 a day to remember. My local Lego Store is 3 hours away. This is the first time I have ever made the drive to get a modular set on day 1. I was 10th in line and the store didn't open for another 25 min. Thankfully I got 1. Packaging The comes boxed in numbered bags 1-6. This is a definite departure from the days of bags going up to 14 or more. Half of the bags come in a smaller cardboard box. The instructions, much to my disappointment, were not protected in plastic this time and suffered damage. I hope Lego corrects this in the future with such a large instruction book. Price and Piece Count Justified The price and piece count are very good here. For a 4,002 piece set I think you get a good variety of shapes and colors. There is a large amount of 1x1 studs as per usual. The new design elements work really well and give a visual look to the buildings that has not been seen too much before. I saw a lot of carryover in building style between this set and last years Disney Castle. Return of Classic Green baseplate!!/Layout Lego brought back the classic green baseplates for this set! Oh how I missed this much darker green color and hope that they are utilized more in the future. The build layout is easy to follow and the instructions are clear. I did not feel overwhelmed at any point during the build. There are key building techniques repeated throughout the build. Building Layout Continued A lof of thought went into each building layout here. I feel that there is more space for figures to work in. Not every level of the build is that way, but high ceilings allow more access and ability to stage figures within. I enjoyed building each level and feel that they all have more pros than cons. Lego spent a great deal of time on the exterior and interior designs, but the window elements are lacking. I like a wide variety of window treatments and unfortunately, there are many missed opportunities here for curtains and or more ornate window assemblies. The saving grace comes from the unique use clear of garage door pieces for windows in the bakery and the ample skylight on dance studio roof. I love being able to look into window and see the light cascade off the ballerina minifigure as if she is under a spotlight...nice effect Minifgures You get a nice variety of figures and body prints in this set. I highly recommended exchanging classic Lego heads for newer models. All of my figures, except the baby, now have more life and personality thanks to head swaps. Play vs. Display and Baseplate Concerns This is a massive build with many delicate features. I have concerns about me handling it appropriately. Since there are two baseplates used, I highly recommended moving the model in sections and securing both hands under base. I think Lego should have given us a solid baseplate or made better efforts to secure baseplates with tile. During the build, you will notice not much is holding plates together. I would not feel comfortable giving this to a child under the age of 7 unless the building is on a flat surface and each level has been taken apart to play. I see this more as a display piece. I have plans to display mine on a higher shelf with other modular buildings but will take great care in placement. Pros: price, elements, minifigures, previous modular easter eggs, display value Cons: unprotected instruction book, limited window treatment/element usage, and baseplate structural integrity Thank you very much for looking at my review. .Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55