Avengers Ultimate Quinjet
Available nowAvengers Ultimate Quinjet4.2609523.
Create the Ultimate Quinjet and battle the Avengers’ enemies!
- VIP Points
Team up with the Avengers and fly into conflict against the Chitauri in the LEGO® Marvel Avengers 76126 Avengers Ultimate Quinjet. This awesome jet features an opening minifigure cockpit, stud shooters, adjustable wings, spinning rotors, opening passenger compartment and an opening rear compartment with a fold-out 6-stud rapid shooter and stud-shooting trike. This popular toy building set for kids has 6 minifigures—including Black Widow, Hawkeye, Rocket and Thor, all with new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration—and cool weapons to recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies.
- This buildable superhero playset includes 6 new-for-March-2019 Marvel Universe minifigures: Black Widow, Hawkeye, Rocket, Thor and 2 Chitauri.
- The Marvel Ultimate Quinjet model features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, opening passenger compartment with 2 minifigure seats and weapon racks, opening rear compartment with fold-out 6-stud rapid shooter and trike, adjustable wings and spinning rotors.
- Trike features a minifigure seat and 2 stud shooters.
- Weapons include Black Widow’s 2 energy sticks, Hawkeye’s bow & arrow, Rocket’s gun and Chitauri’s 2 blasters for imaginative play.
- Black Widow, Hawkeye, Rocket and Thor LEGO® minifigures feature new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration.
- Recreate exciting action from the Marvel Avengers movies with this superhero toy building set.
- Ultimate Quinjet measures over 4” (12cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
- about 9 hours agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsHoly train wreck o.OBrickochet | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am typically hyped about legos planes/ships as their designs are straight up, hands down, legit and epic boss mode. Unfortunately for me, this set just has so many oddities going on that it's actually difficult to process appropriately. Less, toss out the window the main neg hit for this entire wave - which is none of it (except maybe the compound - and the quantum suits) are actually accurate to the film. Though, as the box simply states "Avengers" and not endgame I am fairly certain that there was so much mystery for creating the set to avoid any possible spoilers. It seems more so and evidential that your designers were probably told to pay homage to the OG 6. So, I think that actually works more so in your favour. Caps bike mainly from AoU, War Machine buster - wasn't even a thing in any film, Quinjet featured in many excluding endgame primarily hawk/widow, and hall of iron mainly iron man installments. This aside I'll roll out the cons: 1) the prices are quite whacko. The compound at 699 pieces being 139.99 CAD and this quinjet being 838 pieces but 99.99 CAD (difference of 139 pieces and $40) is just super strange. Kinda says this one is worth it's price and the compound, really isn't. 2) The build, is really amazing, but at about halfway, I was realizing that there's an unfortunate drawback that I was hoping would come in the next bag, until it didn't occur at all. That being, the bottom is flat but it is trying to feature a ramp at the back of the ship? :s where's some legs? or some kind of stand to prop it up? - a side project I thinks x=. 3) Inaccurate: I am a fairly huge MCU fan, and I really don't recall a cannon being at the top of the quinjet. I can only remember it dropping down from the nose of the ship in the first avengers targetted at Loki?? so why was it placed in the back? and reiterating my 2nd point: why not at the front to be accurate and include landing gears/or propping stilts? 4) Fragile and awkward spots: The front cockpit window, doesn't like to be opened and closed. It's held on by 2 pegs only, so when opening - the windshield /always/ comes off on me. 2nd: the 2nd overhead window. This particular spot urks me greatly as I tried numerous times to connect the window with it's covering - but it's actually about half a peg off from being able to do so. Which in the pics on the box and OCD lining up - is irritating. ANNND lastly, the openess of the wings make it look a bit cool in a way, but also more hollow than it actually is. 5) The trike. I wish I had taken separate photos of this but alas I forgot to. My intial thoughts were it actually looked cool, but then I tried to attach hawkeye to it and found it to be quite difficult. The "seat" isn't really a seat to sit a minifig at, its more of a 'bed'. In one way it's actually an accurate look... but fails in practicality use for play and/or scene set up. It's better left empty stored in the plane, or scraped and made into something better. There's no where to attach hawks bow, so why keep his quiver on it? Conish/Pro: The ramp just doesn't function with this flat design, even though it shows it as that function on the box. I preferred to, flip it so when the hatch is closed it actually looks finished instead of leaving an unfinished look like the benetar of the infinity war series. Pro: If you can look past all of the above then at the end of the day; as a lego fan/addict it is really fun to build. as an MCU fan, it's nice to have. Overlooking the basic appearance and setting it up just right - it does look really good, and the tealish/aqua brick separator tool is a very nice colour and change from the orange one.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- about 9 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsOutstanding SetHowdyCleetus | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this set up just a little after it was realeased, and I just have to say, it was amazing! It has many good play features, and isn't to complex. (It takes some patience though). Would totally recommend to any lego-marvel fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 18 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsUltimatefinford | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Although this is another marvel quinjet I do have to say this is 100% my favorite. The amazing design and the unique color patterns does me in. This is my first look at the avengers new suits and I absolutely love them. The new Chitauri were great but I just wish there were some designs on the leg piece. The play of this set was amazing ! I play with it all the time. I really think lego did a amazing job with this set. Now, I just really hope to see it in the movie.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBest set of the wave!wearegroot | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is just perfect. Nice minifigures ( except Black Widow's hair, a terrible choice for a such beautiful figure), nice build (yes, even the tricycle is nice in my opinion). Six stud shooter is fun to use and ship has so much space inside. The only problem is price. 80 Dollars is a little high. If you find it for 70, that is ideal. If you find it for less than 70 Dollars that is a steal. So worth it for less than 70 Dollars. Overall I give this set a 8 out of 10 because of the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 6 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55