Shoot for the stars with the Y-Wing Microfighter!
Start a mini-scale LEGO® Star Wars adventure with this fun Y-Wing Microfighter, featuring dual flick missiles, front and rear-facing blasters, big engines, white, gray and yellow color scheme, and space to seat the included Y-Wing Pilot with his blaster pistol.
- Includes a Y-Wing Pilot minifigure.
- Features dual flick missiles, front and rear-facing blasters, big engines, white, gray and yellow color scheme, and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Also includes the Y-Wing Pilot’s blaster pistol.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Recreate unforgettable scenes from the blockbuster movie Star Wars: Rogue One.
- Measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat little shipjwert982 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a big STAR WARS fan, this ship the perfect checking out at the store purchase. Low price point and cool final product to relive the exciting adventures of STAR WARS.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSurprisingly FunTirnelStargazer | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI usually don't like microfighters vehicles, and I've only ever bought them for the minifigures. However, I was surprised to find that I actually really like this one, despite its comical proportions. Minifigure: The Rebel pilot included here is exclusive. He is quite similar to the pilot included in the full-size Rebel U-WIng Fighter and the Y-Wing Starfighter sets, there are two differences: the hands on this one are black rather than dark tan, and the helmet print is different. I personally like this helmet print better. He uses the new standard Rebel pilot face, with extremely happy and terrified expressions, which I don't particularly like. He is armed with a blaster pistol. While the Blue Squadron Pilot seen here is billed as "Y-Wing Pilot," the helmet actually belongs to "Blue Four" Barion Raner, who flew an X-Wing at the Battle of Scarif, and was seen briefly several times in Rogue One. This figure, though, is not actually Barion Raner: the helmet in the movie had more red on it, and- more importantly- Barion has dark skin, while this pilot does not. Nevertheless, I still like the figure. Mini Y-Wing: I built this model expecting it to be another so-so model to scavenge for parts, it turned out to look quite respectable in person. There are some clever uses of parts throughout, such as the telescopes used on the engines, but nothing revolutionary. It has two flick-fire missiles, which don't look terrible, but are better for decoration than for actual use. While most microfighters are too wacky and ridiculously out-of-proportion for me, this one came across as rather cute. I do wish there were room for an astromech droid head behind the pilot, but the ship is so small that flaw isn't all that noticeable. This is one of the best microfighters I've seen so far, and I would recommend it for the vehicle and the minifigure.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGold SquadronParkerLegoLover | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAwesome set! It's great to play with for a space battle. The thing is you need is a TIE fighter. Cons: no droid need a TIE Fighter. Pros: very detailed minifigure playable small enough to hold.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBibi | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove it!!! You guys (lego) convert a 60 Dolalr ship into a little,cute, awesome 10 dolalrs thing. LOVE IT!!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55