Available nowWorld Fun455.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Let your child build their dreams with this special edition LEGO® set!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Help your child think bigger, build bigger and use their creativity with this special edition world-travelling LEGO® set, featuring a range of colorful bricks and elements, plus a unique 60th anniversary LEGO tile. No matter how big a child’s imagination is, expand it with LEGO bricks. This fun toy offers varying levels of building complexity, makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders and includes 2 minifigures. What will your big thinker build?
- Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features a mix of bright and colorful LEGO® pieces that allow for open-ended creative play, special pieces including wheels, shapes and eyes, plus a special edition tile celebrating 60 years of the LEGO brick.
- Let your child answer some of the biggest questions in the world with this special edition LEGO® set.
- Provides varying degrees of building complexity to suit builders of different levels.
- Accessory elements include a trident, pair of flippers, helmet, walkie-talkie, camera, map, flying helmet, chicken leg, glass, ice pop, fish and a snake.
- This special edition fun toy is suitable for ages 5+.
- Start building bigger thinking with LEGO® bricks!
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixLego Classic 60 year anniversary setJandJ | 25-34Purchased for: SonPurchased this set on 12/29/17 at one of our local Toys R Us stores. The instructions only came with plans for 3 Lego creations. When trying to look up instructions for the other things we could try and build, the Lego site said they were unavailable. This is the 3rd time this has happened (buying...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWonder-filled!MumbleBear | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildIf you're looking for pieces you may not have obtained from other sets, this is an excellent choice. The "?" series is intended to fuel imaginations with new and colorful pieces that are fun additions to your current collection of blocks. In fact, there are useful pieces here that I've not seen in any of the other sets my nephews and I have. As this series is intended to inspire individual creativity, the accompanying booklet has instructions for only 3 of the builds shown on the box. Those three builds can all be in use at the same time, with plenty of pieces left over for imaginative...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start by acknowledging that people are disappointed in the lack of instructions with this set. However, I don't feel that's the point of buying this set (or any of the others in this series). For me, the pros are the variety of different bricks and the colors they are available in. For...Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGood for bricks, not for buildsBioscan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set at my local Toys R Us, mainly for the 60 year tile and the assortment of colors, and was not disappointed with the choice. Yes, some of the bricks are quite basic, and only comes with one of them (Green 2x4 brick Im looking at you) but overall, the parts/price ratio is actually rather good. However, the models were another matter. Apparently this is a common problem, but I was unable to reach the instructions for the milkshake online, with a page not found indication. The models in the instructions are also quite disappointing, with the frog's green treasure chest mouth the only notable building technique. Overall, grab this for the bricks and minifigures (a plain purple torso!) not for the modelsPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35