- DC Super Hero Girls
- Wonder Woman™ Dorm
Wonder Woman™ Dorm
Retired ProductWonder Woman™ Dorm4.142957.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
Protect Wonder Woman’s Golden Lasso from the evil Kryptomite™!
Be part of the action-packed LEGO® DC Super Hero Girls™ world as Wonder Woman™ protects her Golden Lasso from the Kryptomite™. This great set features a Wonder Woman mini-doll figure, dorm room with an opening window, bed with a secret drawer/screen, separate opening wardrobe and workstation, plus an ‘invisible’ motorbike, tool/paint and a suspicious orange Kryptomite.
- Includes a Wonder Woman™ mini-doll figure, plus an orange Kryptomite™.
- Features a bed with opening window and space for a trophy above and storage space below for a drawer/screen, plus an opening wardrobe.
- Also includes Wonder Woman’s ‘invisible’ motorbike, plus a workstation with a rotating platform for the motorbike.
- Set the ‘invisible’ motorbike on the workstation’s rotating platform.
- Sneak the Kryptomite™ through the window and into the wardrobe to steal the Golden Lasso.
- Close the doors and capture the Kryptomite™ in the wardrobe.
- Accessory elements include Wonder Woman’s Golden Lasso, a wrench, two spray paint cans, trophy and a tub of wax polish for the bike.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- Connect with 41232 Super Hero High School or join other Dorm Room sets to expand your Super Hero play even more!
- Cute but evil Kryptomites are included in every LEGO® DC Super Hero Girls™ set.
- Bed, wardrobe and workstation together measure over 3” (9cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Motorbike workstation alone measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- ‘Invisible’ motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat fun!Stoutnat | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe dolls fit and ride the bike just fine. Dont think the previous review actually had a set otherwise they would of seen it themselves that it fits. The head just cant look forward on the bike. My daughter loves the set. The face on wonder women is great too. She is having fun as you van see her skirt added in picture.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWonder Woman=great role model!!!!!PrincessLeia | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is very cool! I like how detailed Wonder Woman's outfit is, and how her dorm has coordinating colors! The invisible motorbike is REALLY neat, too!!! I also like how everything can fold up to be nice and compact, a good feature for play storage. The little orange electric spark guy is cute, but he sure was given a big weapon for such a small character! (Fun!) Overall, this set is really fun! I also think of it as a good example for kids who look up to superheroes! Way to go, LEGO!!!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Fun and Much ApprecitatedLegoGirlBeforeFriendsLine | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!My parents gave me this set when they visited me for reading break. I was looking EVERYWHERE for this set, and we found this set in a drugstore. As soon as I got home, I built this set. There were so many moving parts, I found it quite hard to focus. That and making Wondy do jumps on her bike and spinning her around. The set was much appreciated after a medical scare.Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix1rating.postfixFigurine can't ride the bike!!!Paulina | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterUnless I am missing something, there is a fundamental design flaw in the 'firends' type of Lego figurines - their hands don't twist at wrist! They have a vertical grip - the bike handles are horizontal.... How is the Wonder Woman suppose to ride her bike?February 13, 2017Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesI would recommend rebuilding Wonder Woman's motorcycle as I believe you might have built something incorrectly. If you still need help check out page 7 of the building instructions and call LEGO Consumer Services. Once built properly Wonder Woman will be able to save the day on her motorcycle!Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15