Winter Village Market
Retired ProductWinter Village Market4.1618568.
Collect and create a fun festive scene with the Winter Village Market!
Bring home the holiday spirit with the Winter Village Market, continuing the popular LEGO® Winter Village Series. Turn the handle and take a ride on the rocking horse as the carousel spins! Visit the carnival booth. Fill up on holiday and fair favorites including a pie, pretzel and croissant at the baker’s stand, chicken and sausage at the grill stand or sweet treats at the candy shop. Celebrate a holiday season full of traditions and building with the Winter Village Market! Includes 9 minifigures with accessories: 3 females, 2 males and 4 children.
- Includes 9 minifigures with accessories: 3 females, 2 males and 4 children
- Features functioning carousel and operator’s booth with moving bucket challenge, baker’s stand, grill stand, candy stand, 2 streetlamps, 3 trees, a bench and 3 tables
- Accessories include cups, teddy bear, a cat, scarf, purse and lots of food elements
- Carousel horses feature new ornamental headwear design
- Turn the handle to make the carousel rotate
- Take a ride on the carousel
- Watch the carousel horses really rock!
- Fill up on holiday treats at the bakery, grill and candy stands!
- Carousel and operator’s booth measure 7" (19cm) high, 10" (25cm) wide and 6" (16cm) deep
- Booths measure over 3" (9cm) high, 3" (8cm) wide and 1" (4cm) deep
- Combine with 10229 Winter Village Cottage for an even bigger winter scene!
- 21 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWow...Already curious about next year's Winter setRS73 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI quickly read some reviews before submitting mine, and I noticed some negative reviews (e.g. not winter spirit/ street fair...) !! this set is a perfect addition to the winter village series without being redundant. (check my pictures) I regretted not buying the post office last year while still available from LEGO because it lacked snow on the roofs. (I will not do the same mistake again). Build experience: My 13 year old daughter built the Carousel, and my 9 year old took care of the Shacks. I just saw the finished product.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 21 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWonderful addition to winter villageNickysMom2003 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe have several winter village items and this fits in perfectly. The colors DO match - I'm not sure what the negative reviews about the color are all about. The carousel is large, but so are all carousels in real life. The rest of the market outposts are smaller and seem appropriately sized. The carousel turns and is very fun to play with (according to my 10 year-old). I almost didn't purchase this set due to the negative reviews on here and elsewhere, but I'm so glad I decided to anyway. Another thing, this set was "challenging but not very challenging" according to my son. He had the whole thing done in about 5 hours with small breaks for snacks. :) He really likes the way the carousel turns and the horses go up and down. Whether you'd prefer it be called a "fair" instead of a "market" is irrelevant. Fact is, the set is a wonderful addition to the winter village and if you want a lovely addition to your winter village theme, I highly recommend it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 21 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWinter is HereVariousBones | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I read the other reviews and I can understand how people can be upset because they've never seen anything like this around winter time, however, I am not one of those people. This set reminds me of the open air German market that they have in Chicago every December. It is called Christkindlmarket, and this set replicates the feel of poring over handmade crafts while drinking spiced cider and eating wienerschnitzel. The stands are all great. Each is unique in shape and design and comes with lots of little bits to love, like the food and candy pieces. The bench and lamp post are average and run of the mill for the winter sets. All of these elements were very easy to assemble. The carousel is, however, the centerpiece and does not disappoint or fail to draw the eye. Construction was a little intricate, but not very difficult, and the instructions were very clear. It also operates very smoothly and feels like it could rotate without problem for a long time. The horses even rock and move, which I did not expect and was a nice surprise. There are a few stickers but they were easy to place and look great. All in all, this is a wonderful set, well worth the price and a perfect addition to the winter line. Don't let the negative reviews influence your decision This truly is a great set. Enjoy, and happy holidays!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 21 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixOverprized... and feel more like a little fair.Agadoijo | 25-34I will buy it… it has become a tradition now, but it’s definitely overprized and doesn’t feel like a Christmas market, but more like a little fair… I’m not complaining of the carousel, but I would expected to see a place to buy different kinds of groceries. No doubt that the carousel turned out good, but it lacks a big building… A lot of little buildings don’t make me sit back and think my money is worth, and I don’t think it was necessary because each of the previous sets already came with a bunch of little side-buildings and structures. Although spinning the carousel makes a good action feature, by this price it should be motorized! And there’s no lightbrick in this year's set… As much they are cute, the design on the horse or the rare arches (that I don’t care much) still doesn’t make me change my mind. Finally when I compare this set whit the 10222-Post Office, which cost me 60 euros and had 822 pieces, which include a big building, a vehicle, a gazebo, a bench, 7 minifigures, trees and accessories, I don’t think this one is worth 100 euros, and when I compare it to the 10229-Cottage, which cost me the same 100 euros and had 1490 pieces (more 229), which include a beautiful big building, a vehicle, a shed, a igloo, a luge, 8 minifigures, trees and accessories… I feel that a carousel, 4 stands, a bench, 9 minifigures, trees and accessories are not enough.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15