Winter Holiday Train
Backorders accepted, will ship by December 26, 2018Winter Holiday Train4.3133583.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Climb aboard the magical Winter Holiday Train!
- VIP Points
- 99VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Gather the family for some festive LEGO® building fun with this charming model featuring a full circle of track, boarding platform with bench and lamppost, a Power Functions upgradable train engine with brick-built smoke bellowing from its stack, coal tender, flatbed wagon with a rotating holiday tree, toys and gifts, and a red caboose with a detailed interior and table. The train engine also features large and small red-colored locomotive wheels and the train is decorated with green wreathes, string lights and white tree elements. This LEGO® Creator Expert set includes 5 minifigures.
- To motorize the engine, purchase items 8879, 8884, 88000, and 88002. Instructions can be found in the back of your building instructions.
- Build a Winter Holiday Train with a full circle track and a decorated tree that spins as the train moves
- Includes 5 minifigures; a locomotive driver, ticket collector, grandmother, boy and a girl, plus festive green wreaths, decorative lights, and buildable micro toys for minifigures
- The holiday train in total measures over 4” high, 20” long and 2” wide. Curved rail track diameter measures over 27”
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 734 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 12 years old
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixJust In-time for the festive holidays.snowboarder68 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!As a big collector of Lego when I saw this I knew I just had to have it, Im just a big kid at heart when it comes to the festive season. It was quite an easy build, didnt take long and looks really great once finished. I Love the rotating xmas tree as the train moves, this is a nice touch! After I had built it I then thought this would be great if it was motorised and as the...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPlace the motor under the tenderBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego made a beautiful winter train set. It looks good and gives the feeling of the holidays. If you want to motorize it with Power Functions and want to add more rail cars. You should place the motor under the tender and not under the engine (watch photo below). The motor slips over when the motor is placed under the engine. Lego proposes in the building instructions but in my opinion it is not a good idea. Happy Holidays and have fun with the (motorized) Winter Holiday...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Addition to Winter Villagenatevoelker | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEvery year my kids can't wait to put up the Lego Winter Village, and this year they are super excited. This train is great for kids of all ages, and adults too. The power functions are a must. Some have commented that they remove colour, which is true, but it is hardly noticeable. It's going to...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setMax5858 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This is a fantastic set. It is easy to build and only takes a couple of hours to put together. It will look great under the tree, but you will probably have to buy more tracks. I bought the additional Power Function parts to motorize the train, because, well, TRAIN. (BTW the automation is not...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55