We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Let’s go Voltron force in LEGO® style!
- VIP Points
- 179VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
It’s time to defend the universe so get ready to form LEGO® Ideas 21311 Voltron, the biggest buildable LEGO mech ever! This awesome set features buildable and highly posable black, blue, yellow, red and green lions with specially designed, extra-strong joints to combine them all and create the Voltron super robot, plus a huge sword and shield that attach firmly to Voltron's hands. Ideal for display or to recreate thrilling action from the original 1980s animated Voltron TV series and the modern DreamWorks Voltron: Legendary Defender series.
- Features 5 buildable and posable lions that can be transformed and combined to create the giant Voltron super robot.
- Play with the lions individually or combine them using extra-strong joints to form Voltron—the black lion forms the head and torso; the red and green lions form the arms; and the yellow and blue lions form the legs.
- Pose the head, shoulders, arms and wrists of Voltron (legs are not posable).
- Also includes a sword and shield (each with silver-colored elements) that attach firmly to Voltron’s hands.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator and super force of LEGO® designers.
- This set includes over 2,321 pieces.
- Display or play out exciting stories from the original 1980s animated Voltron TV series and the modern DreamWorks Voltron: Legendary Defender series.
- Voltron measures over 15” (40cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Black lion measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Yellow and blue lions each measure over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Green and red lions each measure over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Voltron’s sword measures 11” (29cm) long.
- Voltron’s shield measures 6” (16cm) in diameter.
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLEGO Voltron?! TAKE MY MONEY!Smoov | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGrew up in the 80's with Transformers, Voltron, & Gobots all running a close tie behind what I'd have to admit was my overall favorite toy - LEGO's. While I've been eyeing a lot of the Creator Expert/modular building sets lately, my last LEGO set was the 1:10 Enzo Ferrari. The moment Voltron was...Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPure joy in a boxh82blat | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set to build with my daughter. We are both huge Voltron fans. This set does not disappoint! It's an amazing combination of style, structure, and awesome-sauce! Building the individual lions might be the most fun I've had assembling a Lego set in recent memory. My daughter (6yo)...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVOLTRON !!!Jepp | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPretty enjoyable build with a side of nostalgia. There was a lot of special pieces to accommodate being true to the design. Each lion is very solid by itself and it transfers over when Voltron is formed. I am pretty much geared to LEGO Technic cars but Voltron was a necessary exception. Well worth...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice buildRwilzb001 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, the finished product is fantastic, very solidly built and displays well. Playability is virtually zero because the only really moving parts are the arms. If the price comes down, I may buy another so I can display both versions (Voltron and individual lions). Only word of advice is make sure you pay attention to the orientation of the dark grey connecting pieces of the green and red lion's legs. If you don't put them as directed, the legs won't fold properly when you combine them. Highly recommend this...Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 11 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55