Double the action with the 2-in-1 Twinfector!
- VIP Points
Help Aaron fend off evil twins Fred and Pola in their powerful 2-in-1 LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ 72002 Twinfector vehicle with dual critter shooters. Divide the Twinfector to launch the 2 individual flyers and double the LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS battle fun. This cool toy for kids includes 3 minifigures and 2 scannable shields.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Aaron, Fred and Pola.
- Twinfector features 2 minifigure cockpits, 2 critter shooters and a shield holder.
- Weapons include Aaron’s crossbow and 2 double-sided swords.
- Divide the Twinfector to launch the 2 fliers!
- Rotate the fliers' rear wheels to transform them into thrusters, then slide the critter shooters on top for attack mode.
- Also includes The Crossbow of Merlok shield holder.
- Place the Merlok Power in the shield holder to upgrade your knight in the battle against the bad guys!
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents before going online.
- Scan shields for the NEXO Power Gamma Rays and Merlok Power The Crossbow of Merlok, then power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- 7 Merlok Powers to collect to stop Monstrox and his army from spreading their digital infection across Knighton.
- Twinfector measures over and 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Each flyer measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBetter Than ExpectedCrazyfanlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I watched the review on YouTube, I thought it was a pretty bad set. Somehow, for Christmas I was given the set as a gift. When I built it, it was so cool and it had been so much better than expected. Here is everything in the set. Mini figures Aaron: 10/10 There is nothing bad about this one. I really like the Merlock Power which is in a golden colour and it is printed! His bow/crossbow has nice details and it shoots nicely.I like both face prints and his helmet is good. Pola:10/10 I like the new piece used at the end of Pola’s accessory. Pola’s hair and armour look great. Fred:10/10 The shield is great and the new piece used is superb. The helmet and armour is nice. Twinfector Overall: 9/10 The best part about the build is all the cool new pieces. There aren’t many stickers used on it and most of the detail comes from the pieces used. There nice translucent green pieces. The feature where these turn into little things that fly is nice, but when you turn them into bikes they are instable and wobbly. Also, the pins on one side and technic holes on the other side detract from the look. The set as a whole: 93% This set is a pretty good set for the fact that it is less than $30. Though for the amount of pieces compared to the price, it isn’t too good. It is nice overall, so I recommend it.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNot that good.cp2459 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis set isn't that good. The minifigures are ok. Aaron is nice to have, but he's not exclusive. Fred is detailed, but he's just another one of the Infectobyters or whatever (don't judge me I haven't seen Season 5 yet). Pola, on the other hand, is pretty interesting because she'ss a female villian, and that's something you don't get often in a Lego set. She reuses the Joker's hair in purple, which is pretty cool. The Twinfector itself is not that good. My friend recommended it to me, so, me being me, I bought it. The color isn't that kid-friendly, and I don't think that light green and transparent green go good together. The back wheels remind of Cole's Earth Driller from S2 of Ninjago, which is kinda cool. The design, however, isn't that great. There are a lot of open studs, and I honestly think they could've done a better job. The function of splitting up is pretty cool, but that makes it not look as good. Overall, this set isn't that good.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 10 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFalconFlame5059 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat product, lots of fun. Quite easy but fun to build. All in all a great product.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55