Available nowTrain Tracks451.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Make the coolest train tracks in town for your LEGO® DUPLO® train.
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Open up endless possibilities for your toddler to make a cool track for any new or existing DUPLO train set with these LEGO® DUPLO® 10882 Train Tracks. With level crossings, stops, switches and a combination of curved and straight track pieces there is so much they can do! Preschoolers will also love to place the red action brick on the track and make any compatible DUPLO train (including 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train) stop when it reaches it.
- Features a straight piece and 10 curved pieces of track, plus 2 stops, 2 switches, a level crossing and a red (stop train) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your preschooler how easy it is to place the red action brick on the track to make any compatible train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, stop when it reaches it.
- The toy train tracks included in this set make an ideal gift for LEGO® DUPLO® train fans and are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection (the action bricks are not compatible with older DUPLO trains).
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- 4 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set but 2 pieces dont fit the train wellMyThreeSons | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe have the numbers train, Mickey and Minnie's birthday parade train, this set of tracks and the bridge tracks. This set is the best of the two track sets that we have but the two junction pieces have raised edges that are too narrow to allow the train's wheels to pass through smoothly. The train goes through these sections of track at an angle and can cause it to derail. I wish they had included 2 extra regular curved track pieces so that we could create a full loop without using the junction pieces.January 21, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry for the confusion! Our DUPLO® tracks have been designed to use with trains like 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, which have a different style of wheels. Sets like 10847 Number Train were created for our very youngest builders. Children as young as 18 months can have fun with easy-to-steer larger wheels and without the constraints of a track. While this style of train will fit onto straight DUPLO tracks, it may not go on speciality pieces like bridges or crossings.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45