Coming Soon on August 1, 2019Trafalgar Square4.333353.
Recreate Trafalgar Square with LEGO® Architecture!
- VIP Points
Capture the essence of a historical London landmark with the LEGO® Architecture 21045 Trafalgar Square set. Named in honor of Lord Horatio Nelson following his 1805 naval victory over Napoleon, the square has since become a popular tourist attraction and preferred location for political and community gatherings. This detailed LEGO interpretation depicts the domed National Gallery complete with columned facade, Nelson's Column flanked by 4 lions, the square's famous fountains and 4 sculpture plinths. The sections at the rear of the National Gallery structure can be removed for access to a detailed interior with brick-built statue and paintings. Tree-lined borders, ornate lampposts, 2 London buses, 2 black cabs and a tiled baseplate depicting the square and surrounding roads complete the model. Finished with a decorative nameplate, this collectible building set delivers a highly satisfying building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world London landmark, Trafalgar Square.
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column flanked by 4 lions, 2 fountains, 4 sculpture plinths, 10 trees, 6 lampposts, and a tiled baseplate depicting the square and road areas complete with 2 London buses and 2 black cabs.
- The included booklet contains information about the architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Trafalgar Square and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a decorative Trafalgar Square nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO building brick and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,190 pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- about 19 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAn excellent representation of Trafalgar SquareFDGlennon | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Lego designers have done an excellent job representing Trafalgar Square and the National Gallery at such a small size. I particularly liked the tree build and fountains. I liked the hidden galleries behind the building but thought the printed tiles used for the art where a bit childish in design but full marks for having no dreaded stickers. There are some nice techniques used to create the stairs and only gets a little repetitive trying to line up all the one by one plates. My only real complaint is with one particular part 6167602 (minifigs neck bracket). About a 1/3 of the 24 parts supplied had a different thickness to the rest. The thicker ones had the markings 23-03 and the thinner ones had the markings (c) 2002 Lego. As these had been used to create ledges it does make the building look a bit inconsistent and a little distracting.June 18, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the set. Looks like you've got two different versions of the same part in your set - definitely not normal! Get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service. We'd be happy to help with replacement parts.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 19 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWould like more detailGiggy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfjust finished my trafalgar square which was a very good build and looks great finished. Trees were a bit tricky to get in place and get the staying there as are a tight fit. The only 'design' fault i find is that i am very dissappointed on the Lions. If you did not know that they are Lions i dont think you would be able to tell which i think is a great shame.
Response from LEGO SHOPJune 13, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOur Architecture theme features stylized versions of the world's most iconic buildings, making for sleek pieces that are great to display on a desk or shelf. Our designers always love to find creative ways to show off our existing pieces, and the Architecture line is a testament to how the smallest pieces can represent the greatest buildings.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 19 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBeautiful piece not to be overshadowedLegoman89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt’s a tough ask for a set to be released on the same day as the largest architecture set of all time and not to be overlooked, from my building experience with it in happy to see familiar architecture techniques and new ones like the wonderful staircase technique, for future customers buying the set the only part of this build you may notice that the piece numbered 6167602 which is a right angled white piece seem to be different sizes to each other. I did find it strange however it didn’t effect the build. In conclusion a beautiful build I’d recommend for anyone’s collection.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55