The Witch Hut
Retired ProductThe Witch Hut4.2554.
Battle for rare potions at The Witch Hut!
Navigate your boat through the Minecraft™ swamp to the witch’s hut. Create potions, activate the jumping slime function and defeat the dangerous witch! Enjoy hands-on Minecraft adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this easy-to-reconfigure, modular LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes an Alex minifigure, plus a pig and three slimes.
- LEGO Minecraft toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 4” high, 11” wide and 9” deep
- 502 pieces – For boys and girls ages 8 and older
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGet out of my swamp!Kevmiester | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis set was kind of average compared to the rest of the Minecraft sets. It's fine and all, but it would have been a lot better if it wasn't so expensive. Or better yet, if they added more to it. This set could have a used a big slime like the big magma cube they have in another set. It also would have been better if the lily pads had those round, black 2x2 pieces they always put at the bottom of crafting tables, furnaces, TNT, etc. so then the lily pads could be easily moved around the set and onto other sets. It also would have been better if instead of giving us another pig, they gave us a chicken. Where are the chickens?!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGoodWigitQigit | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a pretty good set, Im liking most of the new 2017 sets ( at the moment I have the witch hut, mushroom island, and ice spikes) and it has good play value, BUT I don't think its enough brick for your buck, and the modular sense of the build can make it hard to move. But the new witch minifig is just great, and I just love the slimes. Was a pretty good set overall i would recommendPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Structure We've Been Waiting For!ragaebe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Finally! We get a witch hut! And Lego didn't disappoint. With 502 pieces this set has the most exclusive parts of any Lego Minecraft set, I think even more than the Mountain Cave or the Ocean Monument. Can't wait for that one! People say this set is small, but not only does it have the most exclusive parts, it also really isn't small. I think it has a good bit of play area around the witch hut. Plus, the slimes look a lot better in person than they do in pictures. Here are the pros and cons: Pros: Witch looks awesome Slimes look better in person Fairly large set Tons of new pieces Potions + Brewing Stand! Boat rocks side to side Cool dark colors Cons: Things can't be placed in many different places Lily pads can be frustrating Potion of Strength or Healing? Some people may consider it to be small and uneventful, but I consider it to be one of the coolest sets. There's just so much new stuff introduced in it. Plus, there's a brewing stand for all you potion fanatics out there (including me). All in all, a very good set despite what people might say!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCharmingGuji | 14-18Purchased for: SelfYa, this set is wonderful! The slime jumping function is good, and the hinged roof helps me to fix the witch figure. Although, I like Lego Minecraft a lot and now I have 4 sets of it, by buying this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 9 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55