The Water Dragon Adventure
Retired ProductThe Water Dragon Adventure4.7727522.
Fly with Naida and Merina to discover new parts of Elvendale!
Explore Elvendale along with Naida on Merina the water dragon, then help Naida do her hair and get ready for more adventures. Featuring a crystal waterfall with a water catapult, secret hiding place, hidden treasures and other accessories. Includes a Naida Riverheart mini-doll figure plus Merina the water dragon.
- Includes a Naida Riverheart mini-doll figure plus Merina the water dragon.
- Features the crystal waterfall with water catapult function and a hiding space for hidden treasure.
- Climb on Merina the water dragon’s back for a flight around Elvendale.
- Discover the hidden treasures in the secret area.
- Play with the water dragon and Naida in the waterfall.
- Accessory elements include a brush, perfume bottles, binoculars, water lily and a map.
- Toss food to the dragon with the waterfall catapult function
- Merina the water dragon measures over 3” (9cm) tall and 8” (21cm) long, with a wingspan of over 9” (23cm).
- Crystal waterfall measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDragons!Kymmy76 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom the moment I saw this gorgeous dragon, I knew she was coming home! The water dragon is BEAUTIFUL! She is a simple, but fun build and highly articulated. I love how Lego designers used the different elements to create movement for the Dragon. The head piece comes in two parts and is pre-printed. The only stickers are added detail to her feet, tail and chest. Once built she looks very much like a sculpted figure! I honestly can't say enough good things about the dragon. I adore her! For her price - she is very well designed! The wings move well and she can sit, stand, stretch to fly! The articulation is incredible! The rest of the build was average; the water/land structure is similar to other Elves/Friends sets and honestly could have been a bit bigger. We will probably bulk this one up for the dragon (with our extra blocks). The cool features of the structure are the hiding spot for the binoculars (my daughter loved this) & the catapult The set is 212 pieces and for the price - you get a DRAGON!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat DragonSCEJB | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWe bought this dragon as a cake topper for my daughter's birthday. As all Lego items, she had fun building it and it was a hit at her birthday party.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixMissing a pieceLCooper | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter and I put this together just to find that the dragon is missing one of its pieces to attach one of the legs. She really loves the dragon but was sad to not be able to use all four legs.June 14, 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesOh no! Often times pieces can be found inside the box or stuck in the corner of one of the bags. If the pieces cannot be found, don't worry! Not all hope is lost in Elvendale. Check out our great replacement parts service or get in touch with customer service by visiting service.LEGO.com.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 1 hrs 1 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWowMegatronTheCat984 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just love the dragon. She is very nicely designed. The tree is an OK feature, pretty nice looking for a tree. Very nice, I might upgrade the tree to make it more playable. I enjoyed this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55