Battle the Vermillion to win the Fast Forward Time Blade!
Stage a swamp battle between Kai and Vermillion warriors Rivett and Slackjaw to win the Forward Time Blade. This LEGO® NINJAGO® set features a Vermillion egg with an explode function that releases three red snake elements from inside, plus cool minifigure weapons to dial up the role-play conflict. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: Kai, Rivett and Slackjaw
- Vermillion egg build features an egg with a translucent red snake slime element, secret explode function and three red snake elements inside, plus various elements including swamp reeds and the detachable translucent-green Forward Time Blade.
- Activate the explode function to blast off the top of the egg and pop out the snakes.
- Weapons include Kai’s katana, Rivett’s Vermillion axe and Slackjaw’s Vermillion sword.
- Accessory elements include Rivett and Slackjaw’s Vermillion helmets, plus two extra red snake elements.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6+.
- Vermillion egg measures over 3” (10cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat ValueNinjaJedi00 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a great army builder for fans of Ninjago, as it comes with 3 minifigs, rather than the usual 2 in most $10 sets. An interesting play feature that isn't mentioned in Lego's description is that the set is able to connect to the other tree stump in the "Dawn of Iron Doom" set. It reminds me of Lego's older days when features like this were more common; it's a nice touch. I also like the inclusion of the classic Lego snakes, it also reminds me of older Lego. One thing to note though is rather than Kai having armor and a hood, he's given a bandana and his hair piece. They could've left out one of the Vermillion and given Kai his normal suit, but some might not mind, it's all just personal preference and either way the value is still there. Pros: Price 3 minifigs Play features Cons: Kai's lack of armor and hood (like I said, some may like to give up these things and rather have the extra Vermillion, so it's debatable) Buy this set!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCoolMrRay | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVery easy to put together. trying to get all the hands of time sets. cool looking Kai. plus you can add it this to other sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwesome Little Set!NinjagoZaneFan14 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a awesome little Ninjago set :D It comes with three minifigures which I think is rather awesome given it's small size :D It comes with two Vermillion and Kai. Kai is one of the main reasons why I wanted the set because his outfit just looks so cool! :D The set itself is also cool, I like the fact that the top of the egg can spring up and you can put the random snakes in there :D It's a little hard to spring up but I think that might just be me not doing it properly or I'll just get used to how it works. Also I don't think the snakes really spring out of the egg that much, I've only really had one actually spring out. But that's minor to me. Either way I'd recommend this set to any Ninjago fan! :)Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNew armor, fun buildBentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has a nifty mechanism than pops the top off the metallic egg when a lever on the back is turned. It also has clips on the side that allow it to be connected to the gantry and cell from 70626 Dawn of Iron Doom. The metallic armor on the bad guys is intricate and well designed. It seems the TV series is well behind toy production, so I have no idea what is going on, but I'm having fun thinking about what might be happening.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 24 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45