The ultimate LEGO® Stranger Things model to build and collect!
- VIP Points
Fans of the global hit Netflix original series will appreciate the authentic details of this highly collectible LEGO® Stranger Things toy – 75810 The Upside Down. This sturdy, brick-built model can flip between the real world and The Upside Down. The design of the model's building instructions makes it a great shared building experience with friends and family. The Byers' house features Will's bedroom, the living room and the dining room. The Upside Down version of the house, from an alternate dimension, features all the rooms from the real-world model but with a dark, vine-covered, dilapidated look that fans will instantly recognize from the series. With 8 Stranger Things figures, each with its own accessories, this playset makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans who will love to build and display this model to show their passion for the series.
- This LEGO® Stranger Things toy includes 8 instantly recognizable Stranger Things minifigures from the hit Netflix original series: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon.
- The Byers' house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will's bedroom.
- The living room features authentic details from the series, like the alphabet wall with a light-up function, couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.
- Will’s bedroom plays a central role in the series, which this model faithfully replicates, including details like Will’s boombox, bed, desk, desk lamp, drawings and movie posters.
- The dining room includes an armchair, boxes that store Christmas lights, fantasy game rule book stickered element and a potted plant.
- The attic space includes a Mind Flayer drawing stickered element and a wizard hat for ‘Will the Wise’.
- The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.
- Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.
- Accessory elements include Lucas' slingshot and flashlight, Dustin's walkie-talkie and compass, Mike's flashlight and walkie-talkie, Hopper's coffee mug, Joyce's flashlight and drawing of ‘Will the Wise’, and Eleven’s waffle.
- This Stranger Things collectible includes over 2,200 pieces and comes in 11 bags, so the real world and The Upside Down can be built at the same time for a shared building experience.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- about 8 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA well detailed set with great ideas!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a stranger things fan, i immediately purchased this set. I am happy to say that the finished product looks outstanding! The level of detail is great at the back, featuring 6 rooms, each filled with many nods the show. The light at the top is also a nice touch. The front also looks just as good. Although the layout is the same, there is a lot of differentiation between the normal house and the upside down house. The fact that the actual set can be turned upside down is a creative idea relating to the show. From first glance it looked as if the set would become wobbly and unstable. However, the two trees on each side are designed well enough that the set is really strong. It is very easy to turn the set over itself. Hopper's car also stays in place firmly when it is upside down. All 8 of the mini figures are well designed, especially for Dustin and the Demogorgon. It would have been nice to see Jonathon, Steve and Nancy included though. The set also contains a mini figure stand, which does look slick with the logo. However it can only hold 4 figures. My only other small complaint is that the 5 pillars at the front of both houses don't connect well to the roof. Although its a nitpick, i found it a little annoying whilst building. However, the rest of the build is really fun! It took around 9-10 hours to build. Overall i absolutely love this set and i think the designers did a good job with having good ideas and ensuring that there was a great level of fan service. I would recommend this set to anyone who is a fan of stranger things and big sets. Although the price tag is quite high, the level of detail makes this set hold a good value in my opinion.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 9 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA true collectible!!!Bklynboy954 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing set hands down. I bought this set as a fan of Stranger Things & as a Lego enthusiast knowing I would not open this box strictly because it's a true collectible item for me. It's incredible just looking at the rendering on the huge box it arrives in. Unfortunately for me, this is the first time I received a box with some minor damage. Really hurt me because I keep many of my boxes in flawless condition. LEGO, PLEASE TELL YOUR WAREHOUSES TO BE GENTLE WITH THE MERCHANDISE. SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SAVE THEM IN PERFECT CONDITION FOR THE FUTURE. Thank you!!!!Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 6 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWelcome to the upside down!Khdelboy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA must have for a big fan of the Netflix series and Lego! The set itself captures the overall feel of the Netflix series, and once finished it is very stable to put on display. There is a small issue if used as a "play" set, as if you flip around the set, small pieces especially the tree "leaves" will come off with a tiny bump. But since this set is for ages 16+, so I don't think that would be a problem, but be careful when showing off the set to your friends! The only big issue I have is when putting both halves together, and pushing trees into the locking mechanisms at the sides can be very difficult to do without snapping the bricks off the house(s) and the base(s.) So be very careful at that part. But overall the building process is fairly simple. I felt that some stickers are unnecessary, especially 2x2 flat tiles... would rather those to be printed. Perhaps it is a way to cut down on costs. And I LOVED the movie reference sticker(s.) Visually it look great, with the vibrant normal world and the constant, dark and gloomy look of the Upside Down world. The manuals comes with information by the designer of the set, and there are facts about what inspired certain parts of Stranger Things (like Eleven's disguise was a tribute to ET's disguise! I should have realised that the first time!) The mini figures is absolutely brilliant, and my girlfriend adores the Dusty mini figure like she adores the character from the series. I surely hope Lego will produce more sets, not just one-off set. I hope to see other mini figures, like Steve, poor Barbara, Eleven without her disguise etc. So please Lego. More of this!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 5 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIncredible buildchantilleke | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build itself takes about 6 to 7 hours to complete alone, but you can build with 2 people, as the set is meant to be two separate builds as a whole. The second part of the build is an almost complete duplicate of the first part, just scarier. As known for anyone familiar with the original Netflix show, Stranger Things. As a fan of the show and LEGO, it is definitely a must-have The most incredible thing about this build is the fact you can actually flip the whole model upside down...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55