Available nowThe Rexcelsior!553.
Awesome THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ spaceship toy for kids to role-play space missions!
- VIP Points
Kids will enjoy a galaxy of space adventures when they build 70839 The Rexcelsior and role-play with popular characters from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™. This LEGO spaceship toy has opening doors and lift-off roofs for easy play, dual microfigure cockpit and a detailed microscale interior with various rooms and compartments to discover and explore. The handle at the back has a trigger to activate the rapid-fire, 6-missile spring-loaded shooter. Fans of THE LEGO MOVIE 2 will love recreating their favorite scenes and dreaming up their own stories with Rex and Emmet toy minifigures, plus microfigures, micro raptor figures and micro builds that can be placed inside The Rexcelsior!
- This kids’ toy LEGO® set includes 2 minifigures: Stubble Trouble Emmet and Rex Dangervest, plus Emmet and Rex microfigures and 5 micro raptor dinosaur toy figures (3 metallic, 2 dark blue).
- The Rexcelsior spaceship toy features big boosters, dual microfigure cockpit, detailed microscale interior with various rooms and compartments, opening doors and lift-off roofs for easy play, handle with a trigger to activate the rapid-fire, 6-missile spring-loaded shooter, and an ammo storage compartment with 6 extra missiles.
- This building toy for kids also includes 5 micro builds: Emmet’s house, a forklift, 2 interaptors and a dropship.
- Kids can recreate stellar action from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this creative toy playset.
- The Rexcelsior LEGO® spaceship toy measures over 7” (19cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- about 14 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA fun challenge!Annix | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am just getting back into buulding, so I'm quite rusty, but this was a fun challenge! It took me a total of 12 hours to finish, but I enjoyed the process!! I didn't expect so many details and rooms to be in it, but theres so much to it! Definitely worth the price.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 5 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLovely buildMemes | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has a nice look and the pieces tell a story from the movie. The set has a nice interior and its finger build on the front compliments the style that goes with the front. One little problem is the back of the build is open, when the walls should be there to give the feel that the ship is fully complete. Overall a very nice and cool set.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 14 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat buildFlintlockwood7 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat an interesting build! The internal structure is really impressive and allows you to hold the model in one hand without it breaking. The bulk of the internals does limit the space that is available for the smaller vignettes that fill out the interior but is a necessary addition.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55