- The LEGO® Minifigure: Year by Year
The LEGO® Minifigure: Year by Year
Sold outThe LEGO® Minifigure: Year by Year454.
Free exclusive Chicken Skater Pod with purchases over $35.*
Collect the complete visual history of the LEGO® Minifigure!
- VIP Points
Learn more than ever before about the LEGO® minifigure! Trace the history of this fun little creation through time as it evolved in every theme and every year. This full-color collection features great visuals with fun facts, designer secrets and details you won't find anywhere else. Makes a great must-have gift for minifigure fans!
- Features 256 full-color pages of LEGO® minifigure history and photos
- Learn the fun facts and design details of the minifigure, from its creation to today!
- Makes a great gift for minifigure collectors!
- over 5 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe best lego book out theremrpato77 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is definitely worth the purchase. Unlike the older version (standing small) This gives detail about every minifig from the 1970s to now. It also comes with a townsperson, clone trooper and robber minifigures. The robber seems like an odd choice, but its still cool. Great for anyone who likes LEGOSPlay Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat book to add to your library of LEGO books.EagleeyedanReviews | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe book is wonderful, showing the minifigures along a timeline and spotlighting many with descriptions, and pointing out differences between versions. A few minor errors (for instance, Agent Trace being listed as an Aquanaut on the front cover, though I have seen two different versions of the cover where she is replaced by Ryo from Exo-Force) but quite informative nonetheless. It starts with the earliest minifigs and goes up through its year of publishing.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 5 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGrrrrreat!.........but.........(expensive)YODA987654321591 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this for $25, and I'm glad, because $40 is pretty high for me. I wouldn't pay $40 for this. I'm impressed with the book and that it comes with 3 mini figures, especially a Star Wars one. But I was disappointed that it does not have EVERY minifigure in the book as I was lead to think. Even the Standing Small book has minifigures in it that this book doesn't. But I did like how this book does show extremely rare minifigures which I've never seen before. Over all I think this book would be good for any Lego fan.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix1rating.postfixstupidBOYSLIFE | 14-18if it was still 2013 I would enjoy it way more. love the mini-figs, thoughOctober 24, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe're glad to hear you love the minifigures inside the book! If you're looking for more up-to-date books check out our current selection at https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Books. Keep an eye out for new collection books in the future! Thanks for taking the time to leave us the feedback!Build Time: 3 minsWas this helpful?15