Battle Thanos for the Infinity Gauntlet with the Avengers!
- VIP Points
Fly into conflict on an uncharted planet aboard The Guardians’ Ship with Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora in this LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76107 Thanos: Ultimate Battle buildable set. The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for 2 minifigures seated on the space scooter, stud shooters, plus an opening rear compartment with capacity for 2 minifigures and the Infinity Gauntlet and stand. The Infinity Gauntlet, which has attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and other collectable Infinity Stone elements, can be attached to the Thanos big figure. This super hero toy features 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and 10 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora, plus a Thanos big figure.
- The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for the space scooter (and 2 minifigures sitting on the scooter), flip-up windshield, opening rear compartment with 2 minifigure seats, removable roof and space for the Infinity Gauntlet and stand, 2 stud shooters, adjustable wings and a connection point for the escape pod (featured in 76102 Thor's Weapon Quest).
- Space scooter features 2 minifigure seats, attachment points for Star-Lord and Gamora’s weapons, and a detachable sword.
- Thanos big figure comes with a gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet (with attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and 5 other collectable Infinity Stone elements), gauntlet stand and a sword.
- Replace Thanos' left hand with the Infinity Gauntlet.
- Weapons include Star-Lord's 2 laser guns and Gamora's sword.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- The Guardians’ Ship measures over 3” (9cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 18” (46cm) wide.
- Space scooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Infinity Gauntlet and stand measure over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- about 20 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHalf a buildBatmanSuperfan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great, and on its own it looks ok... but you can tell it was designed to be combined with the Thor weapon quest set, as the back is very flat and looks incomplete. The figures though are fantastic and can’t wait to finish the infinity gauntletMarch 26, 2018Samantha, Customer ServiceYou're very observant! We did in fact design this set so you could add the Escape Pod from Thor's Weapon Quest LEGO® set to the back of the ship! Both sets are designed to be stand alone sets that provide great play ability on their own. However, when you combine them The Guardian's ship looks even better and allows for even more play experiences!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"I Hope They Remember You"KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Lego collector, I really wanted to acquire Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. This ship is well sized and can fit the entire team! I like how spacious the interior is unlike the older 2017 Milano which didn’t have a lot of space for mini-figures. It has 2 seats for mini-figures which is a nice touch. I like that you can see front-to-back in the cabin as its interior an open-concept-design which I love! The back hatch of the ship folds and seals the cabin tightly to load up the team and the capture the Infinity Gauntlet. The ships wings are foldable, mobile, and a solid construct, it feels like Lego pieces won’t fall off this ship easily. The ship is a really nice addition to this set with many playable features. I had a lot of fun with this build! The scooter for Star Lord and Gamora is one of my complaints as Star Lord & others cannot grip the steering wheel due to it being designed too short. I do like that the space-scooter has a spot for their weapons to clip onto the side though. Mini-figure wise, we have a new version of Gamora, the old version of Star Lord (classic yes, but nothing special), and a newer version of Ironman with his face having the blue glow from talking with Jarvis during battle which is a neat addition. Thanos - Has great face print, the front of Thanos has print for his armour, great looking Infinity Gauntlet. - However there is no back print, this is one of my biggest problems with big figures as their lack of print on their posterior, such as Cull Obsidian. - Thanos’ armour is inconsistent with that of the movie trailer in which he is bald or fully amoured; so it looks odd to only have his helmet and chest piece on. Thanos’ sword looks like a huge "butter knife" (Sorry if this offends the designers). I just can’t get the image of a butter knife out of my head when Thanos holds this, hopefully this sword makes an appearance in the movie to make this weapon seem cooler than how I’m envisioning it. - 3/5 Gamora - has great full body print! - Her hair piece is snug and doesn’t twist which is nice so I don’t need to adjust it to sit correctly - This is a new and improved version of the mini-figure - 5/5 Star Lord - There is nothing new with this mini-figure, which was a disappointment. He does have his classic red jacket, no new facial expressions or beards. - 3/5 Ironman - I like his over-powered-Jetpack-which will help him fly in space most likely - I also like the blue glow from talking to Jarvis a.i. - the blue blast pieces make this version of Ironman look like the best version of Ironman I have to date. - 5/5 In terms of price, this is an expensive set for $90 CDN, I feel like Lego could have added another 1 or 2 mini-figures in it or lowered the price to $75-80 I would have definitely said this set is worth what I paid for it; currently this set is more on the expensive side. It would be nice to see other new mini-figures being added to future Lego sets we don’t typically see such as Wong, and Antman. Conclusion, I would recommend this set for collecting Thanos, the Infinity Gauntlet, collecting a great ship, and better versions of Ironman and Gamora.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAn Essential Setxyhhx | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is critical as it contains Thanos himself with his Gauntlet, and the Guardians' new spacecraft, the Benatar. I do enjoy the comic-style Thanos as opposed to what he could have looked like if his design was based on the movie. The "butter knife" was unnecessary and went straight into my spare parts bin. The set contains possibly the best LEGO interpretation of Iron Man, with a great looking jetpack and Tony's faces blanketed in blue light: an instantly recognizable nod to the movies. This Star-Lord was identical to the one in Ayesha's Revenge, which is fine with me, but my only complaint is that none of his faces feature his signature helmet, which is pretty disappointing. Gamora was well designed; no worries about that. As for the Benatar itself, it's one of my favorite LEGO Marvel vehicle interpretations, with such character, you can personify this ship as one that is adventurous yet humble. And it's exactly that: with unique angles and interesting connections, some of the ideas in this build left me wondering why I didn't think of them earlier. My mod for this set included changing the seat count from four to six by adding two benches in the back, which was wasted as a space for the "captured" Gauntlet, which is not plot relevant to Infinity War. I also added a primary booster, missing in the set but present in the movie, to the abrupt "wall" where Thor's Weapon Quest is supposed to connect. The photos below are of my mods, not of the original set (sorry for bad quality and the first one not being upright) In conclusion, this set provides exceptional build-and-play for youngsters and makes an eye-catching display piece for older fans, although not 100% relevant to Avengers: Infinity War.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 23 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLet me do the plan and that way it may be really gLunarVamp | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAwesome set! I am a huge Guardians fan and really enjoyed Infinity War. This combines both those genres perfectly. Star Lord, Gamora, Iron man, and Thanos are wonderfully made lego versions of themselves. This set has lots little pieces and odd connective angles to form the Milano. Great for younger fans, but they will definitely need aid building this set. Also, it should be noted to completely your infinity gauntlet you need to purchase all the Avnegers: Infinity War lego sets. This one only has the reality stone (red). However, they do give you 4 gems to share with your friends (or replace lost pieces), which is a major plus!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55