Own an iconic Rebel blockade runner—Tantive IV!
- VIP Points
Build, play and display a legendary Star Wars™ starship! This LEGO® Star Wars 75244 interpretation of Tantive IV, seen fleeing from an Imperial Star Destroyer in the opening moments of Star Wars: A New Hope, faithfully recreates all of the Rebel cruiser's signature details, including an elongated hull, detachable escape pods, elevating gun turrets, cargo hold and 11 massive engines at the back. Remove the hull plating of this fantastic LEGO Star Wars vehicle to reveal a detailed 2-minifigure cockpit, conference area with table, weapon rack and a control console with 2 seats. The radar dish also doubles as a convenient carry handle, which makes it perfect for flying around the room. When the mission is over, this amazing kids’ buildable toy also makes a great centerpiece for any LEGO Star Wars collection. The set also includes 5 minifigures and an R2-D2 droid LEGO figure.
- Includes 5 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Bail Organa, Princess Leia, Captain Antilles, C-3PO and a Rebel Fleet Trooper, plus an R2-D2 droid LEGO figure.
- Tantive IV LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy features a radar that doubles as a carry handle, 2 detachable escape pods with space for a minifigure inside, opening cargo hold and removable cargo box, opening 2-minifigure cockpit, rotating and elevating stud-shooting turrets on top and 2 spring-loaded shooters underneath. The top hull detaches to reveal a detailed interior including a conference table, weapon rack and a control console with 2 seats for the minifigures.
- Weapons include a blaster pistol and 3 blasters.
- Also includes a pair of electrobinoculars.
- Captain Antilles minifigure is an updated version from 2009, while Princess Leia's skirt and Bail Organa are new for April 2019.
- This highly detailed building toy construction set includes over 1,750 pieces.
- Recreate amazing moments from the opening scene of Star Wars: A New Hope or play out your own exciting adventures!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ starship measures over 5” (14cm) high, 24” (62cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- about 17 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat build. Superb detailSAABBUG | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally nice addition to my collection. Well worth the price considering it came with the poster and battle of hoth set. Built myself a custom stand for display. Cant wait for the next big set in Oct. Hopefully Star destroyer.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsWas this helpful?55
- about 17 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome build!Aronasia | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoved building this ship! I'm a huge fan of Star Wars so building the classic Tantive IV was a great experience. It's amazing the amount of detail they put into the design. The carrying handle is especially useful for moving since it is a good sized model. The only negative I had from the build was the engines, as there were 9 of them they got tedious to do after a few. And it is a bit expensive compared to other models of similar size.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 17 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTear this ship apart until you find those plans!!!Chadwick | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Well I have to say, I was on the fence about this set until I walked by the Lego store on May the 4th and realized I may have been caught little off guard at the site of this thing...it was HUGE! It was Awesome! It was Star Wars Day!...so who was I kidding? So I grabbed the box off the shelf, got that sweet mini build of Hoth for free and a ‘dark side’ free poster. Double vip points? Heck YeaH! Pleasantly surprised how nice a set this was, the build was fun highly detailed and in my opinion, probably the best version of the Tantive lV ever produced by Lego. There were only a few modifications I made to this set but heck that’s half the fun sometimes. First mod I added greebling inside the thruster pack with pieces already extra in the set with a few of my own. Second I added a UCS stand because it deserves it. And third I made a stand for all the awesome minifigs(so happy to get the exclusive new figs!) All and all I’m not surprised this set is on back order because it is so worth getting! Thanks Lego Dudes!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTantive IV / More than you could Hope for!!!Hicks | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHave been waiting for this since Lego started making Star Wars products! And have to say wasn’t disappointed, amazingly well thought out, fun to build, faithful reproduction & a great size that isn’t too big to display!!! Couldn’t be happier with the finished piece!!!! Thanks again Lego!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 23 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55