- DC Super Hero Girls
- Super Hero High School
Super Hero High School
Retired ProductSuper Hero High School3.857157.
Train your skills and learn how to become a Super Hero!
Join in the action-packed LEGO® DC Super Hero Girls™ world as Supergirl™ and Poison Ivy™ battle Lena Luthor™. This great set features three mini-doll figures, a three-level school building with swiveling classrooms, café, extending ramp, chain and disc shooters, Poison Ivy’s motorbike and Lena’s jet with rotating thrusters and a gripping claw at the front, plus two hypnotized purple Kryptomites.
- Build the three-level school building and play out action-packed scenes with your favorite characters!
- Featuring settings and characters from DC Super Hero Girls animated show
- Includes Supergirl, Poison Ivy and Lena Luthor mini-doll figures, plus Poison Ivy’s plant Frankie and two hypnotized purple Kryptomites
- LEGO DC Super Hero Girls building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- School measures over 11” high, 12” wide and 3” deep. Poison Ivy’s motorbike measures over 1” high, 3” long and 1” wide. Lena’s jet measures over 2” high, 5” long and 3” wide
- 712 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWe enjoyed thisBrokerSmurf | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThe super hero high school set is perfect for teaching the youngersters that school and education are just as imporant and cool as super heros are!! even superheros need a education! the item has a good color scheme and is fairly simple and easy to buildPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 16 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNot So FunEGP17 | 19-24Okay, so this is a review on the design only, not on the quality, seller, or sticker use (which there was a lot of). Solely on the design. So with that being said... I'm not a fan of the design or style of this "school". While it isn't bad persay, it isn't very fun. It is basically 2 rooms. The front looks very nice, so if you are going to build it and have it sit and look nice, then yes, it's good for that. But for a lego fan (young or old) there isn't much to "do" in my opinion. *The accessories are very nice - a wide range of them.* I dissembled the kit and scrapped it for parts, which isn't a bad thing either, as it gives me new parts and new colors to work with while building other things. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this set unless you want it for its parts, or aren't going to play with it how it is, if you add on to it, then go for it, its lego after all, that's the best part of it.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNeeds a teachersivara28 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy child loves to play with this but was upset that there was no teacher. I tried to tell her the teacher was invisible (cause Superhero school) but she was not having it. Mr. Incredible is currently the teacher, would have been nice if there was one included though.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix1rating.postfixWow....just, Wow....pape | 45-54Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI purchased this set for my niece (because she loves LEGO and superheroes), and after we put the set together, we stopped and looked at each other, and said "Wow". We both meant it the same way....What a HORRIBLE product. It's bad enough the build is unimaginative (Lena Luthor's "Jet" doesn't even look complete), and what is with all of the stickers? For an $80 dollar set, there is no excuse for all the stickers. And they aren't even quality stickers! They are already starting to peel off (I won't even get started on your atrocious Belle's Enchanted Castle (41067), which Cogsworth no longer even has a face, because you decided to use cheap stickers). We have the same issue with Wonder Woman's Dorm (set 41235). LEGO quality has been going down greatly the past couple of years. I guess I'll just by my niece the "boys" superhero sets, until you become cheap with them and fill the sets with nothing but stickers. What a disappointment....April 25, 2017Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesI want you to know that our quality has not gone down over the years but has significantly increased. Our printing is far superior and even our stickers adhere better. It would appear that you have ran across some troubles lately though and I hope I can help. Stickers are best applied to clean bricks. Oils from fingers can and will reduce the lifespan of stickers though as well as if you peal the sticker off and reattach it due to misalignment. We have found that properly applied stickers will last for years if not decades. I hope this will help rekindle your enjoyment of our LEGO creations in the future.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?15