Make cakes ready for a party at Stephanie’s House!
- VIP Points
Explore and play in LEGO® Friends Stephanie’s House, featuring a kitchen with bay window, opening fridge and oven, lounge with television and spiral staircase up to a bedroom with curved balcony, shower room and an office. Share friendship moments on the swing chair on the porch, and look after the baby rabbit in his hutch. Includes three mini-doll figures plus a baby rabbit figure.
- Build Stephanie’s house in Heartlake City, a modular two-story model featuring a kitchen, porch, lounge, spiral staircase, bedroom, bathroom, office and a rabbit hutch, plus loads of fun accessories
- Includes three mini-doll figures: Stephanie, her father James, her mother Alicia and Chili the baby rabbit figure
- Stephanie’s house measures over 8” high, 9” wide and 10” deep. Rabbit hutch measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- LEGO Friends building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 622 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGorgeous Housedarkangelxix | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis house is amazing! Not only the colors and all the little details, but it is also so easy to make it your own. I made several changes like I always do and it looks fabulous. Plus I got some extra parts. The thing I like the most about the friends collection is that you can mix and match several set together and make something cohesive yet totally unique. I added the mixer from the Hearltlake cup cake cafe, and also made a huge spa / bathromm with an amazing waterfall bathtab, using two small animal sets that come with accessories. In Stefanies room I added an extra table and a vanity mirror. There was no room left for the computer/officre room though, but I am planning to expand. By the way the house looks perfect next to the heart lake cup cake cafe. Colors match perfectly. I did not want it to end, so i really took my time building it. I could have finished building it within a couple of hours, but I really tried my hardest not to.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGood Not GreatKaelamae | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a lovely set. My 5 year old enjoys the special features of the swing and stair case. My only complaint is that it is near impossible to have the figures play in the dining area. They don't fit at the table or on the chairs, and it's location under the above balcony makes it very tight even for her tiny hands to get into. It's very difficult to simply set the table. It would have been much better if the top part came off for easier access. All of that said, I do believe it's a great value for the money.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 20 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStephanie's HouseDvadercastle66 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like to take my time building. A bag a day. More fun like that. Love the colours of the bricks. Love the size. Characters can fit easily with enough room around. Nice display for myself . Always loved doll houses so to speak. Please make more colourful homes like this one.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 days 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixreally cool swingsanchee | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Daughterwritten by my 8y old: I really like this build because it is very detailed and it really caught my eye. I think the best bit is all of it! I love the swing thing.What I think would be good for some of your lego houses you could add an attic that could be clean or dirty or maybe a guest room. I absolutely love it!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55