Available nowSpinjitzu Zane4.552.
Create a tornado of ice with the LEGO® NINJAGO® Spinjitzu Zane spinner!
- VIP Points
Display cool ninja skills with LEGO® NINJAGO® 70661 Spinjitzu Zane. This ninja toy features Zane’s Spinjitzu Tornado of Ice spinner with a new-for-January-2019 LEGO NINJAGO spinner element and 3 attachments for attack, defense and speed modes. Experiment with different techniques, create your own challenges and compete against your friends—the possibilities are endless. This creative building toy includes a Zane minifigure with a katana, plus 3 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Includes a LEGO® NINJAGO® Zane minifigure with a silver-colored katana.
- Zane’s Spinjitzu Tornado of Ice spinner features a new-for-January-2019 spinner element and 3 different attachments for attack, defense and speed modes.
- Attack mode attachment features 4 ice shurikens; defense mode attachment features 4 ice elements; speed mode attachment features 4 spikes.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® toy also includes 3 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Create your own ninja Spinjitzu challenges and compete against your friends with this creative toy building set.
- Combine LEGO® NINJAGO® Spinjitzu Zane with 70659 Spinjitzu Kai, 70660 Spinjitzu Jay, 70662 Spinjitzu Cole, 70663 Spinjitzu Nya & Wu and 70664 Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon LEGO NINJAGO sets for thrilling Spinjitzu showdowns.
- Recreate the ninja tornado effect as seen on the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show with this action-packed construction toy.
- Tornado of Ice spinner (without attachments) measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNinja-GOOOOOO!!!!!!cp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy friend has been able to collect all the different kinds of Ninjago spinners except the 2019 ones (2011-2012 spinners, 2015 flyers, 2018 spinners and 2018 flyers), and my favorites are the originals, and then these ones. I'm not a fan of the ripcord powered ones (save the Airjitzu's) and the original 2011 ones are too hard to come by sealed, so when the pictures of the Spinjitzu pieces leaked, I was satisfied. They're the most show-accurate spinners yet, and probably the most playable. There are 3 different attachments you can clip onto your spinner, which are defense, attack and speed. The speed ones feel really filler, because if you spin the spinner without any attachments, it goes faster than 'speed' mode and looks a lot cleaner. Attack mode looks cool as you're spinning it, but if you put your finger 3 inches away from the spinner it will fall over. Also, I tried battling two of them with both speed modes attached and if one hits another, it just makes itself fall over. Defense is by far the best mode. It looks the best while spinning, and if one spinner hits another with the attachments on, it actually knocks over the other one, unlike the other two. When I went to Walmart to buy Cole's spinner, they didn't have it, so even though I already have Zane's Legacy suit, I bought this one. His accessory is a silver katana, which is probably the easiest weapon to get in the entirety of Ninjago. However, it's impossible to spin the spinner with it in his hand. This is one of the first Lego sets I've bought at full price, and I regret doing so. It would've been better if they put 2 kinds of attachments in and made it $5, or just made it $7 or $8 instead. Still, it's a new take on the spinners, and might be the best yet. 7/10Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 9 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsWhat I've Wanted For YearsLefteris | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is what I've wanted to see from spinjitzu toys for years. I recently purchased this set for myself, and got the Jay, Cole and Kai spinners for Christmas, and they are great. Very glad to get a proper spinjitzu tornado after all this time, but I am disappointed with a few things: the minifigure isn't unique, the accessories are a bit superfluous, and there's no practical way to have the spinners fight like in the good old days. These definitely don't drag the set down, though, it's one of the best small sets I've had in years, and really satisfies my appetite for spinjitzu-based toys. I've really enjoyed the ones I have now, and definitely look forward to collecting the others in this line, and any other sets like this that come out in future.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55