Available nowSnow Groomer4.556.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Groom challenging trails and ski jumps with the cross-country Snow Groomer!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Keep the skiers of LEGO® City happy with the 60222 Snow Groomer! This hardworking snow groomer building toy features an opening minifigure cab, swiveling 6-stud rapid shooter snow cannon, sturdy tracks and a large plow blade in front to push snow into place. This cool set also includes a set of skis with poles and 2 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: a skier and a driver.
- Features a detailed Snow Groomer with a minifigure cab, opening roof, sturdy segmented tracks and a large front plow blade, plus swiveling 6-stud rapid shooter snow cannon.
- Accessory elements include a pair of skis, 2 ski poles and 12 snow studs.
- Climb into the cab of the groomer and head out through the snow.
- Swivel the snow cannon into place and then turn the knob to fire the snow studs.
- Push the sides of the plow blade in to collect the snow as you plow.
- Snow Groomer measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 21 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat GroomerPokie | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterThis is a great item. Lots of playabillity for my grand kids. It is priced just right and is great for the kids FRIENDS Ski Building and other winter sets. Would buy another later.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBricknialater | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a great play set especially with the inclusion of the stud-shooter. If you are buying this for a winter-themed display, I would suggest removing the stud-shooter to make the vehicle more realistic. This is only looking at it from a collectors perspective, the set as a whole has great features and would definitely be fun to play with given its winter release. Also, it's great to see LEGO keeping up with the coffee mug in the cab tradition. Enjoy the set if you have it, and definitely get it if you don't.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeLegoFireChief | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe (children and I) converted this in to a fire set due to the read color theme. It was a great addition to the conversion we did with the Volcano Explorers Crawler 60122! There was a height difference so we added 1x12 to both sides. The only complaint I have is a wish the tracks were black just like the previous mention Crawler (we swapped them out but retained the gray).Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set with a perfect priceKhrayt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, I think Lego nailed the price very well on this set. It's a good looking model and will also run/allow itself to be pushed with the hidden rubber tire removed for added realism, if you align the gears for the belts opposite each other compared to the other side. Also a fun little detail with the coffee mug in the driver's cabin, which I see Lego have done on other sets as well. It's a nice little touch of extra detail. There is also a snow cannon on the back, which will probably be fun for kids as well. Overall, I think this is a fantastic model for the price.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55