Sky Police Diamond Heist
Available nowSky Police Diamond Heist553.
Recover the stolen gem in an action-packed Sky Police Diamond Heist toy for kids!
- VIP Points
Patrol the LEGO® City streets from the sky with the awesome 60209 Sky Police Diamond Heist set, featuring an armored police transporter truck with opening roof, new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, jail cell and removable gem safe. This action-packed LEGO City police set also includes a police winged jetpack, a crook's helicopter with spinning rotors, plastic climbing rope and opening cockpit, plus 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 Sky Police officers and 2 crooks.
- Features a police transporter with opening roof, new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, jail cell and removable gem safe, crook’s helicopter with 2 spinning rotors, plastic climbing rope to steal the safe and opening cockpit, plus a Sky Police winged jetpack.
- Accessory elements include a gem element, 3 helmets with opening visors, a cap, circular saw and a set of toy handcuffs.
- Push the light and sound brick on the police transport to clear the traffic.
- Spin the helicopter rotors to pretend to hover over the police transport.
- Police transporter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (17cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Winged jetpack measures over 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Crooks' helicopter measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- 17 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCool Set!legocitylover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is an amazing set with some very cool features! Vehicles: The winged jetpack is awsome and adds lots of playability to this set. The truck is great too its light brick peice is cool especially when you use it in the dark. Also in the back of the truck, when you take out the ruby holder, there's enough space for a minifigure to stand. The cook's helicopter (which I believe scince it has two rotors on the side it would actually be called a gyrocopter) is cool, and it's nice that there is a seat in the back for the second crook as well. Minifigres: The sky police officer looks cool (as do all the sky police officers in my opinion). The truck driver has a 2017 police outfit so I guess she suppose to be an ordinary cop but she does have a cap instead of a hat which most of the 2017 female officers had which is new. The two crooks looks pretty cool with their pilots helmets and jackets. The only con to this set I can see is that in this set you can only arrest the crook swinging from the rope but not the criminal pilot scince there is no way that jetpack can stop the helicopter, however this can be solved by buying other sky police sets. Overall this is an amazing set that you should get!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwesomest set EVER!Maxthelegofan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI have a 4 year old son that has been a major Lego fan for over 2 years! He out grew PAW Patrol before Lego. This set has blown my mind! We have the Police set and different cars but the Light and Sounds feature for the police truck makes this set all WORTH it! With new ideas of involving the minifigures more and more with each set. The jetpack for the police officers is just the coolest! It makes play time for extended periods of time and my son has become an expert builder as the design is sturdy and if it falls and breaks (toddler ooppss!) He has no issue rebuilding it! The "bad guys" airplane is an amazing design. I highly recommend to add to your Lego collection!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat Set!Teddy225 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son and I finished with this build about an hour ago, he has been playing with it non-stop! The build was challenging but a lot of fun, everything went together, and more importantly stayed together, quite easily. The set itself is very durable and can take some hard play without shedding pieces! We both get a kick out of the flashing blue lights - they make sound too, though it is so quiet you can barely hear it. Lego hit it out of the park with this one, way to go!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55