Fly in and save the stranded sailor before he floats away!
Be part of the brave crew of the LEGO® City coast guard in the Sea Rescue Plane, featuring spinning propellers, an opening cockpit, lowering back ramp and space for the included rescue water scooter, plus a rescue raft and rescue light. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a rescue plane pilot and a sailor.
- Features a rescue plane with spinning rotors, pontoons, opening minifigure cockpit, back ramp that lowers with space inside the plane for the included 2-minifigure rescue water scooter.
- Also includes a rescue raft with space for a minifigure.
- Spin the rotors to take off and head out to search for the missing sailor.
- Pretend to shine the rescue light from the raft to catch the pilot’s attention in the plane.
- Land the plane, open the back hatch and hop on the water scooter to rescue the stranded sailor.
- Includes a rescue light accessory element.
- Rescue plane measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
- Rescue raft measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Rescue water scooter measures over 2” (6cm) long, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGood setAmanandpersone | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's a good set for beginners (like me) it's fun to with play too so basically i love the setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLove itLilpreke | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVerry nice. Easy to play with. Will buy more of legoPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsEasy to build but difficult to keep togetherAllyMonkey | 35-44Purchased for: SonBought this set for my five-year-old son. It was easy enough to assemble that he did most of the work with minimal assistance. But he builds Legos to play with them instead of display. Most of the City sets are durable enough to him to play with but this plane loses its wings every time he touches them. Looks very nice but not one of our favorite sets due to the fragility of the wing structure.September 12, 2017Jordan, Consumer ServicesIt is great to hear how your son plays with his LEGO sets. I hope that I can provide a bit of assistance in enjoying this set a bit more. Based on your description I believe your airplane is built incorrectly or perhaps not all of the piece have been put back on after a few of its falls. When built correctly you can actually hold the plane by its wing and shake it pretty hard without any issues. With this being a small set, I would recommend rebuilding this set with your son and seeing if it can hold up to his play a little bit better.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsawesome lego set to play with and show case it.legoisamazingnumber1 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI is a awesome set very god priced and good to play with very little time to build around 3 minutes and i finish the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55