Speed into race action with the awesome Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H!
Power to victory with this buildable LEGO® Speed Champions version of the Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H race car, featuring wheels with rubber tires and two interchangeable race numbers so you can pretend to be different Scuderia Ferrari drivers. The set also includes a pit wall with start-finish-line, pit monitor element and checkered flag with waving function, plus wrench and walkie-talkie elements to maximize the role-play fun. Includes a minifigure.
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H features a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, two interchangeable race numbers, plus authentic design details and race-graphics stickers.
- Swap the race numbers on the car to play as different Ferrari drivers.
- Also includes a pit wall featuring a start-finish line with translucent green, orange and red light elements, pit monitor element and checkered flag with waving function.
- Accessory elements include two racing driver helmets, wrench and a walkie-talkie.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Pit wall measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixRevised FerrariPdThorn | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed making the original set, then I looked at the current F1 cars and I decided I would try and update to the more current version with a 'halo". I replaced the white blocks with red blocks and extended the nose out longer. I also created a McLaren F1 car using the Mercedes F1 as a template and upgraded the Mercedes F1 to a "halo version as well.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy First Formula 1!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!When I saw this new set come out for the third series for the LEGO SPEED CHAMPIONS theme, I thought, "Hey! I really want that!" Last month, my sweet sister bought it for me. Hooray! I am really satisfied with how this set turned out. I like how the number plates can be switched from the number "5" to the number "7". It has a very good value for money because it comes with the biggest accessory for the F1. Truly, this is a set worth recommending to a friend! (Review from cheesy. 4/3/2017)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome FerrariCort | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son and I built this Ferrari as one of our first builds. He is 4 years old. It was a blast! Easy to follow and fun to play with.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreen lightsCFMAM | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNow set 79513 has been retired how can F1 fans challenge Mercedes F1 team set 75883. Well you still can by buying this little Ferrari. It's not the biggest set, contains just the driver mini figure, car, pit wall and lighting. It's easy to build although there are some small stickers that are a bit fiddley for larger hands. Overall, it is a very good set for money and will please F1 fans as well as lego fans.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55