Inspire space play with a fun LEGO® City shuttle and satellite toy playset.
- VIP Points
Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired exploration shuttle and satellite set. This exciting LEGO® City 60224 Satellite Service Mission spaceship toy features a shuttle with opening minifigure cockpit and room in the back for the satellite, plus a satellite with opening solar panels, Extra Vehicular Activity suit with golden visor, wrench and an astronaut minifigure.
- Includes a LEGO® City astronaut minifigure.
- Features a shuttle with opening minifigure cockpit, raising flaps on the wings and space in the back for the satellite.
- This cool toy for kids also includes a satellite with opening solar panels.
- Includes an astronaut Extra Vehicular Activity suit with golden visor and wrench accessory elements.
- Shuttle with flaps lowered measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Satellite with panels extended measures over 2” (7cm) wide.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing Lego setLegotv1996 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set today from the Lego store and I thought I might be it as is is only £10Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 10 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNifty!JonnyQuest | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood look, good dollar value, good play value! Four little gripes/suggestions: 1) the satellite doesn't positively lock into the satellite bay (it kinda flops around in there--no good for re-entry!) 2) a fellow astronaut won't fit in the satellite bay if he needs to be rescued 3) No landing gear, 4) Decals with optional numbers should have been included, because we're going to want a little fleet of these.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45