Available nowSan Francisco4.3913523.
Build and display an epic San Francisco skyline with this LEGO® Architecture model!
- VIP Points
Recreate the magnificence of San Francisco’s architecture with this awesome 21043 LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible features iconic San Francisco attractions and landmarks, including the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. A blue-tiled baseplate representing the Golden Gate strait and a San Francisco nameplate add the finishing touch to this amazing model. LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection models are perfect for display in the home or office and have been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each skyline building set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of the featured structures, with realistic color depiction.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of San Francisco.
- Features iconic San Francisco sights and famous landmarks, including the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island.
- Also features a blue-tiled baseplate depicting the Golden Gate strait.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each attraction, as well as historical facts about San Francisco and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Includes a 4x34 tiled base with a decorative San Francisco nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most vibrant cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture sets celebrate the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and are developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 565 pieces.
- Measures over 6” (16cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixYet another excellent LEGO Architecture Skyline!Smoov | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set! I was one the fence about this one for a moment but then just decided to pull the trigger due to how much I've enjoyed the rest of the series... I'm so glad I did! I love the skyline series and this is a great addition. There's actually a lot more than meets the eye at first glance, and the design is rather clever and extremely sturdy. While some aren't into the 3D "forced perspective" nature of the Golden Gate Bridge, it works quite well and looks better than you'd expect once assembled. Plenty of intricate details in this set more than make up for that one minor detail if you're on the fence like I was! Grab it, you won't regret it!Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setDEDE | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt actually looks prettier than in the picture. Great set for my shelf!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat productMcdude64 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis product is really good but the Golden Gate Bridge is a bit of a challenge but overall it looks really goodPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome SetRobCL | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom the first time that I saw this set, I knew that I had to have it. It's absolutely stunning to see in person. The main focus point is obviously the Golden Gate Bridge. Although it's built in a maroon color rather than the bright red orange color it actually is, the Lego designers captured its beauty perfectly with the swinging cables. This part of the model is what made this set a must-have in my book. The other buildings in the set are pretty well captured too. The designers did a great job with the Transamerica Pyramid. I also love the printed bricks used in Alcatraz Island. Overall, the Lego designers really hit a home run with this set. It was a really fun build that looks awesome!Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55