Retired ProductSailboat Rescue050.
Rescue the sailor off the rocks just in time!
Join the LEGO® City coast guard crew and make an exciting sailboat rescue, featuring a rescue craft with drop-down motors and spinning propellers, a sailboat with working rudder and mast that ‘breaks’, plus a rock island build. Includes 2 minifigures and a shark figure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a rescue pilot and a sailor, plus a shark figure.
- Features a coast guard rescue craft with drop-down motors and spinning propellers, sailboat with working rudder, and toppling mast and sail, plus a rock island build.
- Both boats float!
- Spin the rescue craft propellers to cruise through the water and rescue the sailor.
- Push the sail down to ‘break’ the mast.
- Push the sail and mast back up to repair the sailboat once the sailor is safe.
- Coast guard rescue craft measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Sailboat with sail up measures over 7” (20cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Rock island measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Shark figure measures over 2” (7cm) long.