Heal the baby dragon and transform a goblin from bad to good!
Join exciting adventures in Elvendale as Rosalyn Nightshade the healer elf aids the elves in their quest and guards the forest with Sapphire the dragon, featuring translucent wings, space for 2 mini-doll figures and the baby dragon on her back, plus an unfolding tree that reveals a hidden 2-level treehouse with an alchemy room and medical workstation. Includes 2 mini-doll figures, plus a goblin and 3 animal figures.
- Build a magical a treehouse hideaway, featuring a dragon with translucent wings and unfolding tree
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Rosalyn Nightshade and Naida Riverheart, plus Rimlin the Goblin, Sapphire the dragon, Lula the baby dragon and Lil’ Blu the baby bear figures
- LEGO Elves building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Dragon with wings extended measures over 1” high, 7” long and 9” wide. Healing hideout measures over 6” high, 3” wide and 6” deep
- 460 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixVery Cute! Definitely One Of My Favorite, But...Twevara | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is super adorable and I love it! Sapphire was a very fun build and shes so small and cute! (Especially when posed to sit like a puppy!) I suppose the one thing that bothers me is Rosalyn. (My favorite character) It's a tiny thing really, but her face was printed on too low and it makes her look doofy... It didn't bother me too much at first, but over time seeing her on display started irking me a little? Another thing is that I just kinda wish there was a bit more? I feel like the tree house is lacking a bit. The top could use depth. and the Branches are a bit thin as far as foliage goes. Maybe a sort of Creativity Set in the Elves sets' softer colors would be a good idea?Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixWas this helpful?45
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy favorite set so far!AiraTheElf | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love this set. The colour scheme is so pretty as are all the little details like the sparkly mushrooms, potion bottles, crystals and pumpkins, and all the cute little accessories. The rotating branches are also a really nice feature! Sapphire the dragon is the same size as Merina the water dragon and she is so pretty and magical. I think Rosayln is one of my favorite elves, she looks so mysterious and mystical! You also get an adorable baby dragon Lula and a little mouse that are blue and pink, again adding to the gorgeous colour scheme this set has! My one complaint is that the dark blue stickers have white edges which stand out against the bricks, so they don't blend in so well. Overall this set is SO pretty and pleasing to look at.. I can't stop looking at it..Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBeautiful dragon and lovely new elfKimmyf | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the lego elves sets and collect them all, so I couldn't wait to buy this as soon as it was released. I was not disappointed, the dragon is beautiful as is Rosalyn - its nice to have a new elf! The dragon is not quite as big as I expected, very slightly bigger than the water dragon - none the less I love the design of this dragon, both the colour and the design of the build. The elves sets just get better and better. Thank you lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRosaleen | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI had lots of fun building all of it. Lots of pieces. Love itPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55