Take a ride with the ultimate Roller Coaster!
- VIP Points
Capture the speed, thrills and excitement of the ultimate fairground attraction with this incredible LEGO® Creator Expert 10261 Roller Coaster. This fully functional chain-lift model comes with 2 trains and an array of authentic features and functions, including a ticket booth, cotton candy cart, concession stand, height marker, and a covered boarding station complete with opening barriers and a control panel. Lower the lap bars to secure the riders into the cars and release the brake to send the train to the foot of the first climb. Then activate the chain lift and enjoy the ride as the gravity-driven cars hurtle through the Roller Coaster’s twists and turns. Upgrade the Roller Coaster with LEGO Power functions for a motorized chain lift or LEGO BOOST for an added movement sensor and realistic sound effects! This incredible collectible toy has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm. Includes 11 minifigures.
- Includes 11 minifigures: a cotton candy vendor, 2 ride attendants, 2 grandparents with their granddaughter and 5 riders. 8 of these minifigures feature reversible heads to display different emotions.
- Fully functional chain-lift Roller Coaster model features a classic brick-built sign, control panel, 2 trains—each consisting of 3 train cars with low-friction wheels, and a 44-piece track consisting of 7 different rail elements.
- Also features a ticket booth, fountain, cotton candy cart, concession stand, waiting area with bench, camera element and a pond with a frog figure.
- Buy your ticket at the booth and make your way to the covered plaza.
- No cheating at the height marker—the ride attendant has an accurate measuring stick!
- Help the riders into the cars and secure the lap bars.
- Release the brake to send the cars to the foot of the first climb.
- Activate the chain lift to pull the train cars to the top of the first drop.
- Move the rails to launch a second train.
- Serve refreshing beverages at the concession stand or spin some cotton candy.
- Don’t forget to smile as you race past the camera!
- Upgrade the Roller Coaster with LEGO® Power Functions for a motorized chain lift, or with LEGO BOOST for automated chain lift activation and realistic sound effects!
- This amazing set includes over 4,120 pieces.
- Decorated elements include a ticket, money, arrow tiles, pressure gauge, number pad and a ride control panel.
- Special new-for-June-2018 elements include a 2x8x6 Rail Slope, 1x2x1 Bow Brick, plant leaves, stalks and flowers.
- Other elements include a height checker and 2 cotton candy treats.
- Makes the perfect fairground addition to the 10257 LEGO® Creator Expert Carousel.
- Motorize the Roller Coaster with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included).
- Measures over 20” (53cm) high, 34” (88cm) wide and 16” (41cm) deep.
- about 6 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe set I have always wanted!Kenjara | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I got my Lego freight train set as a child many years ago, I used to put bricks and books under my track to turn it into a roller coaster. Since then I have always wanted a proper Lego roller coaster set. The set can be built in two halves at the same time. I have experienced this in other sets and it should be advertised because it makes building with a friend or family member so much easier and more fun. I built this with my partner and we clipped the two halves of the ride together at the end. Luckily I already had some medium power function motors handy, so I used one to power the chain lift and rollers. I powered the motor with the train controller from my childhood train set. The set has a lot of play value as it comes with a load of mini figures, some stalls and the ride platform. Cars can be stopped and started from the ride platform using the tyre mechanism. If un-motorised, the chain lift can also be hand cranked which adds to the fun. The only con to this set is the usual one where it has some stickers instead of printed bricks. Given the price of the set it should have been all printed bricks. The model is huge and impressive to look at, making it both a great standalone piece or a standout part of a fairground. Overall I am very impressed with this set and have had great fun making and playing with it!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 6 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Family Build Yetm5k177j | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!We are a family of 3 (soon to be 4) who love to build with Lego during our free time. We usually buy Lego sets that our son(age 5) picks out for birthdays and other holidays. We generally build a set over the course of a few days or weeks one bag at a time before bed time. This set took the longest for us to complete, but was very enjoyable to build. My son loved the Minifigures and other accessories like the juice stand and cotton candy cart, while my wife and I were blown away with the design of the frame and intricate mechanisms. My son also liked helping me with the gear assemblies, chain drive, and other complicated sections. Most importantly, unlike a few of the sets we've built in the past, this one has had the greatest play value. My son and I have spent hours loading the cars with various themed characters and acting out their trips to the amusement park. Most recently was Sensei Wu and the Ninjas driving the Ultrasonic Raider to the roller coaster for few hundred laps and some cotton candy. :D While the price is rather high, I believe this set is a great value, especially if you or your kids like to play with Lego sets just as much as building them. The only sort of con for me, is that it takes up a lot of space. We've designated a coffee table to it, and it cant really be taken apart into smaller sections for storage. But its size is also what makes it so incredible and fun.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Creator Set Yet!TheCoasterJosh | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have Bulit many Creator expert sets (Parisian Resturant, Fairground Mixer, Downtown Diner, and Ferris Wheel) And by Far this has to be the Greatest! let me start off by saying, I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS, with me loving legos and being a Roller Coaster Enthusiast I knew this set was for me! With a price point of almost 400 dollars I was a bit Skeptical but I can safley say the Pros outway the cons. Overall the the build is very fun, but a bit challenging at times, especially buliding the gears under the station, I had to Redo this part 3 times. besides that sometimes while buliding the collums The structure itself appeared "unstable", but at the end of the build it was decently stable. Out of all of the creator Expert sets this was the most challenging, so i would not recomend this set to anyone under 13. I love how lego took the realism of a real Roller coaster and put it into a set, I Really like the height checker, park map, no photography sign and the station itself is amazing! I love the fuction of the Coaster train running on the tracks its so smooth! The minifigures that bcame in this set are good too. For the price my only complaint is that it did not include Power Functions, but thats really minior. I TOTALY RECOMEND this set to anyone who loves Lego, Rollercoaster or Both!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 13 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAmazing Set. Fun to Build. A+++phillymetal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was a lot of fun to build. Even though it has a lot of repetition. It’s not crazy repetition like some other sets I’ve built. The set is built sturdily and can be easily transported in one piece. I love the little accessories and kiosks added to give it a more theme park feel. The track looks amazing and is very well designed. The biggest flaw for this set is definitely the lift chain. I had to recount the number of pieces about a dozen times. If you have the Ferris Wheel and the Carousel, then you absolutely need to get this one.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 9 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45