Available nowRathtar™ Escape4.655.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Escape from Bala-Tik and the dreaded Rathtars!
- VIP Points
- 79VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Recreate epic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as Han Solo and Chewbacca try to escape the clutches of Bala-Tik and his Guavian Security Soldiers aboard their freighter. Featuring a modular design for easy reconfiguration, the freighter sections contain authentic details like a lowering blast door, trapdoor and crawlspace in which to hide. Pull the correct fuse to release the 2 buildable Rathtar figures with posable tentacles and teeth, then rearrange the sections and play out another Rathtar escape! This great set includes 5 minifigures.
- Build an exciting space action scene with modular parts for easy reconfiguring
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Han Solo, Chewbacca, Bala-Tik, 2 Guavian Security Soldiers, and 2 buildable Rathtars with posable tentacles and teeth
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Model is over 5” high, 3” wide and 15” deep. Rathtar (tentacles closed) is over 1” high, 2” wide and 2” deep
- 836 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'What's a rathtar?'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The entire rathtar sequence of The Force Awakens is both exciting and amusing because of Han's interactions with the two gangs. This set really captures a lot of detail and combines it with fun play features. The build is interesting with some nice techniques, especially in designing the rathtars themselves. The use of Technic works wonderfully in portraying the halls of the Erevana and gives the whole set a mechanical feel. Once finished the three separate pieces can be displayed in any combination which I think is a brilliant feature. The play aspect is very good. The main blast doors can be opened and closed as can the door of the rathtars cage - although the mechanisms can be a bit 'stiff' the first few times. A minifigure can be lowered below the...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorth The Moneyidjblack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is an amazing set. For starters, the minifigures are as good as they can get. Everyone except Han Solo has a stud shooter in their blaster, and three are exclusive. The Guavian Soldiers have great detail. Second, there are many cool functions, including an opening blast door and hatch in one section. The Rathtars are perfect for grabbing minifigures. Sometimes the trapdoor in the Rathtar cage gets kind of stuck, but if you drop it down many times it loosens up. As far as value for the money, the Rathtar Escape is average. 836 pieces for $80 is pretty normal. It is still an expensive set. All in all, this is a fantastic set with great play value, great minifigures, and great functions. It may be expensive, but it is totally worth the money.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing setdimuk | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA connection based play set with 2 new exclusive figures. The guavian security soldier was my favorite designed character in Lego Star Wars the force awakens and I am so happy they made it into a set. It does come with two brick build rathhars. Sorry if I spell that wrong but you can place them anywhere. It does include a technic build that is not too hard to build. Now time for a tiny rant. When you open the door to the corridor, it uses a bright red action feature which ticks me off, when building the cage, the bucket always popped off when i put the bone in it. The cage door does use some friction and is not the best they could have done, now you have to push it down for it to fully open. Conlcusion- great play set, and get it now.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 52 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfix'I'm holding Rathtars aboard this freighter...'Rookie1811 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust finished this set today and am very impressed with it! This set is well designed, has a good selection minifigures and Rathtars, and is just fun in general! Pros: Good figures Good build You can change the layout to how you like it Good play features Fun to build Cons: Very expensive Lego could've added an extra Rathtar as in the movie there are 3, but that is really my only concern. Overall I would highly recommend this set, and hope my review helps. I would recommend this set, and the 75191 Jedi starfighter.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45