Jump into the caravan for adventures with Rapunzel and Cassandra!
- VIP Points
LEGO® l Disney 41157 Rapunzel’s Traveling Caravan is the perfect Disney Princess toy building set for recreating Rapunzel and Cassandra’s adventure out of Corona in Disney’s Tangled: The Series. It has a pull-out bed, stove, treasure chest, archery target and plenty of supplies for the journey. Lift off the roof or open the side wall of the caravan for easy play inside. Move and swap modular sections within the caravan to customize the space. Includes 2 mini-doll figures plus a LEGO horse figure.
- Includes LEGO® l Disney Rapunzel and Cassandra mini-doll figures, plus a Maximus the horse LEGO figure.
- Features a caravan with a sleeping space on the floor, additional pull-out bed above, camping stove, food stand, archery target, compartment for a treasure chest, harness and space for 2 mini-dolls to drive, plus a magic rocks reveal function.
- Accessory elements include a journal, lantern, Cassandra's sword, Rapunzel's bow and arrow, hairbrush, crown, gem, bottle, frying pan, portrait tile of Rapunzel’s parents, bread, carrot, apple and a bucket.
- Customize this LEGO® l Disney Princess™ toy by easily swapping and rearranging features such as the stove, food stand and archery target.
- Combine with 41156 Rapunzel’s Castle Bedroom for more Disney's Tangled: The Series fun.
- Rapunzel's Traveling Caravan (without horse) measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Forest scene measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- 3 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCompact and detailed fun.Beebitten | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterOne of my favorite princess sets so far. The build takes a bit of time for an experienced five year old, but all those details keep the child focused. The moveable parts, the ease of access to put minifigs in the caravan and the secret places to stash jewels all add up to hours of playtime. Colors are beautiful. Lots of details from the series in the design. I like that the extras can all fit into the solid caravan and my granddaughter can take it on an outing. It’s a solidly designed piece. Often these pieces that lift apart are loose and can’t take hard play. This can! My granddaughter loved driving the thing around with the ball-joint connection to the horse. We collect minifigs so it was nice to get Cassandra. Oh, thanks for adding the horse, Maximus, and the pieces to make him a whole horse when he’s not pulling the caravan. This is a great toy and a nice collector piece.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsReally nice little play setCalvinSmithDev | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterA really nice little set. Tons of extra play features, attractive finished model, clear instructions. I built this with my three year old and we had a great time building it and playing with it afterwards.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55