Race to the finish line!
Drive to win in LEGO® City with this Rally Car, featuring a spoiler on the rear that adjusts and a black-and-white checkered flag. The possibilities for fun are endless in LEGO City. Includes a race car driver minifigure.
- Includes a race car driver minifigure.
- Features a Rally car with adjustable spoiler on the rear.
- Grab the Race Car and go racing with your friends.
- Includes a checkered flag element.
- Rally Car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNow thats rallyingGoodOldJR | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a really great car that is between the Speed Champions and the standard City styles. It is a six stud wide build that puts it into Speed Champions width, but it uses a different chassis that leaves it many studs shorter, more like a standard City vehicle. A quick word of warning, the entire car is raked forward. I like that the rake gives it a very aggressive stance. Overall, a great addition to my garage.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat attempt at a rally carJay80 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs someone that's been involved in Rally for a few years, and a fan much longer than that, I was very happy to see this addition to the lego fleet. On my personal car I have white gravel wheels, and only just removed a similar light bar, so those details really made me smile. The jumbo adjustable spoiler and oversized fenders great, and really match up with the current styles. I also like the hood vents and large exhaust tips. I do have a few criticisms though, but they don't take away too much from the overall build. Probably my biggest complaint is primarily a result of the scale. Rally is a two person sport, Driver AND Co-Driver. Of course you couldn't squeeze in a second mini fig at this scale, so I can forgive that. It would be nice to see a future model done to a better scale. Rally cars have to be street legal, so a license plate would have been a nice touch, there is room for it on the rear bumper. My only other issues are just in the details. I would like to have seen a spare tire in the trunk, maybe a fire extinguisher in the cockpit, and a hand brake. It would also have been nice to be able to swap the driving light covers for clear lenses. Picky details, I know. Still a great little build, and I hope a sign of future rally products to come.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of my favourite small buildsWizardOfOz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this car, I felt it was one of those "must have" sets and I wasn't let down by the reality of it. It's one of the most fun ~100 piece builds I've had for a long time. I really like the end result and to me, it looks like the fusion of a Group B rally car and a Pikes Peak Hill Climb car. There are plenty of details that I'm especially fond of, including the printed 1x1 round tiles, which read "LIGHT" as well as the printed dashboard, the vented bonnet, the sewer pipe exhausts and the adjustable spoiler. The minifigure is pretty good with back printing following from the front though I find it curious that he's wearing sunglasses. The five stickers are easy to apply so there's little awkwardness in doing so and worrying if you've applied them too far to the left, right, top or bottom. The omnipresent Octan logo on the side stickers will please fans of the Lego fuel company. Regarding the criticism about the lack of a registration plate, I can't say I agree that having such a plate would be a nice touch. While it is mandated that a rally car is based on a production road-legal car, there is no requirement for a registration plate given that this is not described as a "road rally" car. The criticism of the scale and not having a driver and co-driver seated abreast is a moot point as the proportions of minifigures compared to people make it impractical to make vehicles to scale - the majority of Lego minifigure cars (and even trucks) based loosely on real life counterparts don't permit sitting side by side. All in all, this was a really enjoyable little build and I think it would put a smile on the faces of kids and AFOLs alike. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes small vehicles.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAWESOME RALLY CAR!!!Jackson77 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got his at Toys R US and was pretty satisfied! This set is great, the car is great, rolls around great, and looks good in general. One problem is that the white wheels don't look so good on the car. I replaced them with the black type that can be found in the 2015 Lego Race Car set. If you switch them out, they BOTH look great! So overall, I rate this set as excellent. This is one of the best sets Lego has released! They should have included a terrain piece but for $10, this is great!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55