Retired ProductRainforest Animals4.4615513.
Have fun with the colorful 3-in-1 Rainforest Animals!
Meet the charming Rainforest Animals! This delightful set features a brightly colored parrot with movable wings, feet and eyes, a handsome frog and a cute fly. Have fun feeding the hungry parrot, hop with the handsome frog and buzz around with the fly! But keep an eye on the frog, he’s very fond of flies! Rebuilds into a pop-eyed chameleon or a tropical fish.
- Features a frog, a fly and a parrot with articulated wings and tail, opening mouth and rotatable eyes
- Frog features movable feet and mouth
- Bright green, red, blue and yellow color scheme
- Feed the hungry parrot!
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a chameleon or a tropical fish
- Parrot measures over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- Frog measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Fly measures under 1” (2cm) high, 1” (2cm) long and 1” (2cm) wide
- Chameleon measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (19cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- Tropical fish measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTons of Fun!MichelleB75 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm 39 and I love Lego, lol! My boyfriend bought me this, along with 2 other creator sets. I had so much fun putting this together. He is so cute, as is the frog and fly!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun to AssembleBree | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a big fan of the 3 in 1 brand. For me, it's all about getting the biggest bang out of my buck. Built the parrot, fly and frog first then moved on to the fish. I love having multiple options, it was fairly easy to assemble, the bright colors make each piece immediately recognizable. Great for a new builder that wants a fun challenge.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRainforest Animals Delivers!Mikeylangelo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Once again, LEGO Creator delivers a winner! All three builds are enjoyable, fun and all have their own authentic look. The bright colors provide personality to each build. I loved the last build with the frog, fly and parrot, especially when you feed the parrot, the tail mechanism withdraws it out hahaha (I like LEGO's humor with that). Only thing is the chameleon's legs don't move very much, but they don't need to after all. Great set LEGO!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent value for priceSandybeach | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI originally purchased this set because of the bright colors and the different types of Lego pieces. My Grandchildren and I have build all 5, well counting the fly, 6 models(parrot, fish, frog, fly, lizard, and peacock) for this set. They are so colorful and fun to put together. Their favorite is the Parrot. They love that they can feed him. They had so much fun that I bought another set so that both of them can have a bird to feed. I love Lego for the creativity and so do my entire family. Thank you so much for such a wonderful set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55