Encourage your child to create with this special edition LEGO® set!
Help your child think bigger, build bigger and use their creativity with this rainbow-inspired special edition LEGO® set, featuring a range of colorful bricks and elements, plus a unique 60th anniversary LEGO tile. No matter how big a child’s imagination is, expand it with LEGO bricks. This building toy offers varying levels of building complexity, and makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders. What will your big thinker build?
- Features a mix of bright and colorful LEGO® pieces that allow for open-ended creative play, special pieces including wheels, shapes and eyes, plus a special edition tile celebrating 60 years of the LEGO brick.
- Let your child answer some of the biggest questions in the world with this special edition LEGO® set.
- Provides varying degrees of building complexity to suit builders of different levels.
- This special edition building toy is suitable for ages 5+.
- Start building bigger thinking with LEGO® bricks!
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Bigger Thinking with Something Smallcheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfToday, I bought this LEGO set for myself at my local LEGO Store. I'm very happy to add this to my Build Bigger Thinking collection! I really like the selection of bricks in this set, as well as the amount of builds, and the bricks left over. Not only is this set a fun thing to play with, but it also teaches children to think big even though there is a small amount of bricks. This LEGO set is a great teaching tool, as well as a small gift for children. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend! Review by cheesy. 7/4/2018Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice Way to Start Off 2018BlueFalconNinja | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The printed tile. I will start this review with the printed tile. It is the best part of the set. This tile has beautiful printing and looks great from all angles. It's pure simplicity and shine make it something special. I wanted this piece but didn't want to end up buying one of the much larger sets from this line. The printing on this tile has so many details and is shiny. Now to the actual set. The set has a nice, varied selection of fun pieces, perfect for new or older builders. I didn't care for any of the suggested builds but could come up with many fun things on my own. I love this set. It was the perfect size to take in a small bag during vacation when I normally don't get to build LEGO. I like this set very much. Great value.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPretty Good BoosterPumpkinGodYT | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This 60th line of brick boxes is good for the prices. This one comes with the awesome 60th PRINTED tile(so happy it's printed) the unicorn is the best of the builds with the plane car and rainbow next (in that order) the price at $4.99 is great value for an 85 piece set.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGotta get it.JessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterHighly recommend these special edition sets. Not only are they worth it for the special printed tile but this little set is worth it just for the cute little alicorn that you get to build! Love the colours.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55