Take the awesome Race Kart for a spin!
Reach breakneck speeds with this authentic replica of a real-life race kart, featuring a purple and orange color scheme with racing stickers, working steering and gearbox, detailed engine with moving piston and a racing seat that tilts to reveal the working transmission. This robust 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model can be rebuilt to create a Track Car for a double build-and-play experience! Digital 3D building instructions for both models are available online.
- Build a sleek and sporty Race Kart with real working steering and moving pistons!
- Includes slick racing tiers, racing stickers and gearbox
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Race Kart is 10 inches long, 7 inches wide, and 2 inches high
- 345 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 16 years old
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat in (almost) Every WayJustPlainOldBob | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun build, with the engine and transmission being my favorite parts. The transmission has a really neat way of allowing one to change gears (shown below). I wish this had fewer stickers, but that problem is shared with most sets. The only qualm I have with the technical parts is the steering. It's loose and wide, to be blunt. However, as I have no better ideas, it'll have to do for now. The wide radius makes playing with it less fun, but it doesn't affect the car's looks, which are sublime. It'll be a fine addition to my Lego...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 11 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat renderingMaddawg | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat concept if simplifying a 2 speed transmission and simple steering. Once vehicle is rolling, can see internals...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Technic Ever (so far)Jeep2 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is SO GOOD!!! I love the working 2-speed gearbox and the front wheel drive! The working pistons in 1st gear are great! My tip is: use 1st gear as a kind of parking gear and use 2nd as performance because it can do spins and skids(if the owner makes it)! I actually don't think I'll change it to the Track Car 2 in 1 model because it is SO FUN TO DRIVE! I adore driving it around my living room. It's also like a Mercedes Benz S Class in some ways, because that car is so good it should cost more than it does, and this car is very similar. The only improvement it could have is 4 wheel drive to make the parking a bit easier and have less maneouvres in tight spaces, but apart from that, it is an exceptional Lego set, and a good buy.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Set!g30urg30us | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA very surprisingly great set that was fun to build, but most importantly really fun to have on my shelf. Quality of the build is top notch and technic parts are pretty cool, the gear box is really fun to play withPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55