RC Tracked Racer
Retired ProductRC Tracked Racer4.5556536.
Travel over the toughest terrain with the RC Tracked Racer!
Spin, turn, clamber over obstacles and race at breakneck speed with this fully motorized, remote-controlled LEGO® Technic RC Tracked Racer, featuring a lime-green, white and black color scheme with decorative stickers, driver’s cab with roll bars and two large tracks, each powered by six wheels. Drive forward or backward, left or right and make 360° turns. Rebuild to create an RC Off-Road Truck.
- Build a fully motorized, remote-controlled LEGO Technic RC Tracked Racer that drives forward or backward, left or right, and makes 360° turns while driving over large obstacles with ease!
- Includes 2 LEGO Power Functions medium motors, receiver, battery box, remote control, and includes uniquely decorated LEGO Technic 40th anniversary brick
- 2-in-1 model: Rebuild it into an RC Off-Road Truck
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- RC Tracked Racer is over 3” high, 8” long, and 6” wide. RC Off-Road Truck is over 5” high, 7” long, and 6” wide.
- 370 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 16 years old. Batteries not included
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat reasonably priced RC tracked vehicleKenjara | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing a fan of RC, tanks and Lego this was an ideal set for me. I have built many RC kits over the years and the simplicity of Lego click together electronics is a nice change from soldering everything together. The build time was quick and the set was easy to put together. There are two models you can build and both look equally great. I have some slow RC tanks and was looking for a tracked vehicle with a bit more speed. The only negative for me is it is not quite as fast as I thought it would be. That said for a Lego kit the performance is still impressive. Another thing I like which really adds to tracked vehicles are the tank controls where each stick controls a track independently. This is much more fun than other rc tracked vehicles which use standard turn left/right setups just like a car. Overall I am very happy with this set and hope to see more RC sets in the future. It would be great if Lego started using 2.4Ghz radio for their rc equipment and maybe offer it as an upgrade to infrared sets. This set also comes with a brick celebrating 40 years of Lego Technic which you can see in the photos.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat setravelino | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set to build, and the car runs perfectly. The remote control doesn't go to far, but it's enough to have fun and fare to the price of this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsMany options in one's.Leeh | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI found it great and with a bit more of time and imagination I became that great model too.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsI love this set.chris5dw | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun to build and fun to drive. fast and has good range. my niece's love it too just a shame they don't do other colours. And also great customer service.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55