Retired ProductPropeller Plane4.857157.
Take a flight in the cool 3-in-1 Propeller Plane!
Enjoy the nostalgic charm of this classic Propeller Plane, featuring a red, white and black color scheme, spinning propellers, retractable wheels and an opening cockpit with room for a minifigure (not included). This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model can be rebuilt to create a hydroplane or a helicopter for a treble build-and-play experience. Both alternative models can accommodate a minifigure (not included).
- Features spinning propellers, retractable wheels and an opening cockpit with room for a minifigure (not included).
- Check out the red, white and black color scheme.
- Open the cockpit and climb aboard.
- Lower the wheels and make a perfect landing.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-12.
- Includes more than 225 LEGO® bricks.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a hydroplane or a helicopter.
- Propeller Plane measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 9”(25cm) wide.
- Hydroplane measures over 1” (5cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother Good Set!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great LEGO set! It would be a good set to anyone's collection! I like the details on each model. It's cool that in each build, you can place a minifigure inside the cockpit. This set is something worth recommending to anyone!...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat For an Airplane!legocarlover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just got this at my nearest Lego store. The build was average in both difficulty and experience. The finished product, however, was just outstanding. I especially loved the feature of the retractable landing gear. To make it better, it is compatible with a mini figure, so you can get one [as long as their head is not too long!] and place it in the detailed cockpit, with a screen, along with a joystick and full seat. I also liked the color scheme. Overall, I very highly recommend this set for kids out there who just want to go woooooosh! with their airplanes, and adults who would like to display this.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat little set, ton of play valueLegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is one of my personal favorite sets from Lego in a long time. The plane and the boat builds are both great. Helicopter so so. Have gotten play value well over my $20 investment. Lego needs to make more sets like these....Great price, mini figs fit in cockpit, interesting build. This set is a must buy if you like repeat builds and such.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPropeller Plane is a Must-Buy!Mikeylangelo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great display set that can also be played with! All three builds are very detailed, they all have their own working functions, and the color scheme is fantastic with the blend of red, white and black. The build sizes are perfect; not too big, and not too small. I liked the propeller plane...Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55