Throw the crooks back in jail after they break out!
- VIP Points
Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they try to keep the crooks in jail, featuring a three-level Police Station loaded with accessory elements, a jail cell with exploding wall function, watchtower, garage and offices, helicopter, police pursuit car and police motorbike, plus the crooks’ truck with rotating, extendable cherry picker. Includes seven minifigures plus a police dog figure.
- Build a three-level Police Station, including a jail cell with exploding wall function and watch tower!
- Vehicles included are a helicopter, police pursuit car, police motorbike plus the crooks’ truck with rotating, extendable cherry picker
- Includes 7 minifigures: four police officers and three crooks, plus a police dog figure
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Police Station measures over 9” high, 14” wide and 14” deep. Helicopter measures over 3” high, 7” long and 1” wide. Police pursuit car measures over 1” high, 4” long and 1” wide. Police motorbike measures over 1” high, 2” long and under 1” wide. Crooks’ truck measures over 2” high, 4” long and 1” wide
- 894 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPolice StationEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built the police station per the instructions and it was awesome. A lot to do and things to manipulate. However, I gave it an upgrade and now it’s a mega police station!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCalling all OfficersPaulPearson | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this for my son about 5 months ago and finally got to give it to him for the summer holidays. needless to say he loves it. The set goes together really nicely, the corner details on the office look great and work really well. There is a vehicle launcher to give the police car a fast start. The mechanism for blowing off the front of the cell wall is a great addition and whilst I first thought that the front wall was going to be falling off all the time, it actually staying in place really well. I think I would have liked to see the corner office being a little bigger so that the helicopter had a full landing pad as in Police Station 60047, rather than hanging off the back slightly. There is also a small issue with the helicopter, if you spin the main blades and the tail rotor they will catch on each other, this could be easily solved by either making the blades one stud shorter or inserting an additional 2x2 thin under the rotor housing. One thing I really like, is that unlike the Firestation 60110 which is also on a corner, there is no angled joints, so this set is much much easier to place into a street scene, and combine into a MOC larger police station. It would be amazing if there was a custom baseplate so that the car can be shot out onto a road. (food for thought there Lego)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis is AWESOME!!GoJusticeLeague | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my favorite of the Police Stations. It is a good addition for any Lego town either for movies or for just playing. The mechanism for the breakout function of the jail is pretty cool, although it is overly complicated. The offices and the jail are a little small and are hard to reach your hand into. The car shoot-out function is also cool. The detail and the several levels of this building are awesome and it makes this set a must have. P.S The vehicles are awesome, especially the police car. The helicopter is really lame though, although it does come with a piece that is the closest to a 1x5 plate that you can get.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixClassic SetEasyAndy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had alot of fun building this set a must have for any lego city collector! A little bit challenging but not at all frustrating or repetitive.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55