Go on daring missions with Poe's X-Wing Fighter™!
- VIP Points
- 63VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Battle the forces of the First Order with Poe's X-Wing Fighter™. This customized starfighter is packed with features, like the 4 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters, retractable landing gear, opening wings, opening cockpit with space for a minifigure and space behind for the BB-8 Astromech Droid. There’s even a loader with weapon rack, extra missiles and ammunition, and a seat for a minifigure. So climb the access ladder, strap in and get ready to recreate your own great scenes from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Poe Dameron, Resistance ground crew and a Resistance X-Wing Pilot, plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid.
- Build Poe Dameron’s signature X-Wing Fighter, featuring four spring-loaded shooters and opening wings
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Poe Dameron, Resistance ground crew, Resistance X-Wing pilot and a BB-8 Astromech Droid
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 4" high, 14" long and 12" wide with wings open, and over 3" high with wings closed
- 717 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe best thing about lego, it can be changedredfanman | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom seeing this model for the very first time I knew I had to have it, X-Wings are simply the coolest fighters in the Universe, we all know that, what makes this ever better is the colour scheme, black and orange with a bit of shiny silver thrown in, and then you ramp it up to 11 with a tiny BB-8. Even so, the biggest error in the model is clearly the wings, they overlap each other which is clearly incorrect as we have seen from the trailers that they have released, as such I have altered the model using just the parts that came with it and made it look much better(pics included) Other than that the model looks smart and sleek, the figures are cool especially the yellow visors with the helmets, the flick missiles are a bit pointless though and it does detract from the overall look, they could have done away with them, used a few different pieces on the internal structure as you can't see them, but it seems to be the way nowadays that they do this to increase the number of pieces used as a way to justify charging more, doing away with the non essential pieces would have knocked the price down by £5-£10 but they won't as they will sell no matter what.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAs long as there's light we've got a chance!Metaltron | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs soon as I saw The Force Awakens I fell in love with Poe Dameron and I knew I had to have him in LEGO form!! I got this set for my 18th birthday and is currently the largest LEGO Star Wars set I own and it is very impressive, I have always marveled at the X-wing sets and am very glad that I got this one of all the sets released. The set itself is quite large and not always possible to hold in just one hand; especially if you don't want to drop it! Because the model is quite weighty it can be difficult to play with, but that hardly makes a difference as it just kind of adds more realism. I think that compared to Poe's actual X-wing Black One this set is very movie accurate; the black and orange scheme looks perfect, the cockpit looks so cool opening and closing and the guns on each wing are very well designed. BB8 is also a wonderful addition to the set; he can be secured behind the cockpit so he won't fall out even if you try out a couple of spins ;) This set is definitely worth buying for the Poe and BB8 minifigures; Poe is so detailed his flightsuit and helmet look incredible and BB8 is great both in this set and when paired with the Rey's speeder set. The best part of the set is the folding and un-folding of the wings; a cleverly placed winch mechanism lifts the wings up or down with a single twist and they stay in position very firmly. I can't really get used to the new missile functions, but I understand that they are probably entertaining for younger builders as they do fire quite far! Overall I think this set is a triumph, it looks amazing as a display piece and is also so fun to play with. I loved the look and feel of it so much that I took it into the garden to really capture the essence of the model and figures (see pics). If you love The Force Awakens, if you love Poe Dameron, if you love BB8, if you love Star Wars...then you will love this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 13 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent, but not without its faultsTrenzalord | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a joy. I picked it up the day it came out, went straight home, opened the box, and—three and a half hours later—sat and marveled at its intricate detail and functions for hours. Exactly two weeks later, I'm still in love with it. The price is relatively fair at slightly over the 10 cents per piece standard. But, despite the piece count, the completed model doesn't really look like its price tag. It's more of a $70-ish looking set, which is what it SHOULD have been priced at, but I'm not complaining too much on that front, especially when the TIE-Fighter is already taking enough flak on that front. The build is straightforward and at no point was I confused. The way the nose comes together is like if magic and shear genius had a baby. It's amazing. There's almost no repetition, except for the wings. I found myself getting a little worn out by the final bag, but overall, I think the instructions were paced well. There's one noticeable issue, however: The engines on the back don't fit correctly into their slots. They can fall off unless you put them in as best as possible. It's not a deal breaker, but it's annoying and could have been handled better. You'd expect more from a set at this price. The landing gear is good, but somewhat delicate. You have to be careful not to apply to much pressure when the X-wing is landed, or else the landing gear will collapse under its weight. I can't complain too much; there's really no alternative design. The profile is also not quite accurate to the new TFA X-wings. The canopy sits up too high, and the nose is too flat. This looks similar to a classic X-wing, whilst the new ones are streamlined. The wings also don't fold accurately, and I'm sure they could with a better design. Still, they open and close by twisting a gear on the top, and that's awesome. All these faults are lessened by the fact that the set is GORGEOUS. It's stunning, sturdy, playable, and just plain amazing. I recommend it, unless you have some kind of crazy OCD or something. xD It's not as accurate as it could be, but it's stunning in and of itself.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat SetSavagePotato14 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!It’s was amazing it took me about a day no. I rethink 6-12 hours but 12 hours is a day for most so yeah. (If you have to be awake for more than 12 hours for work or something god bless you)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrs 14 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55