- Piggy Coin Bank
Piggy Coin Bank
Sold outPiggy Coin Bank4.5714514.
Drop your coins in the red piggy!
- VIP Points
- 11VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Build the LEGO® Iconic Piggy Coin Bank and store your money inside. Drop your coins through the slot and turn the red piggy’s eyes and posable ears for a variety of cute expressions.
- Features rotating eyes, posable ears, sausage-brick eyebrows and a coin slot (fits all currencies)
- Rotate the eyes and pose the ears for different expressions
- Save up your coins with the piggy bank!
- Includes building instructions
- Makes a great gift for fans of LEGO® play sets
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice Giftderekwockee | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Received this as a gift, very nice present. Fun build and nice function as you can use this as an actual piggy bank to hold loose change. That being said, it only holds loose change, no dollars. The "bank" space of this pig is very small. Doesn't look like it will hold that much coins. I'm sure you can alter the structure to accommodate a larger space. Also to access the bank, you must take apart the top part of the pig. Very small cons to the otherwise fun build. Will look great next to my...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPiggy piggy!LJG765 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I saw this Lego piggy bank, I knew it was going to have a home with me. The final product is super cute. There are 2 different pieces I've not seen before-a connector piece for the ears and a round piece used for the nose. Pros: There was a lot of thought put into this-the tail is curly and moves. The eyes move which is great and the ears move back and forth and even around a bit. There's a nice slot in the top to put money in. Cons: To get to the money, you do have to take apart the top. Easy enough to do, but I think I'd rather have had some sort of "cap" or easily removable piece rather than having to take out individual pieces. The pieces you remove are actually hard to grab with your fingers to take out. I'm also worried about the head being accidentally broken apart as you try to pry the top pieces off. Finally, the cavity for the money is fairly small. Good for coins but...Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBring home the baconLivingSacrifice | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA neat idea! Not being a child anymore, I couldn't resist this cute set. If you're a fan of LEGO do yourself a favor and get this set for what it's purpose is; save money and have fun doing it!Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat for kidoMJPLifeographer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonItem is perfect for kids. Small for starter fund. My kido loves the red pig and is perfect for him learning dexterity and sizes.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55